I have been preaching Dark Matter does exist all around us if if the the people searching for it focus in on it they will see it it's not ready to reveal itself yet come on now they're telling that last week it doesn't matter doesn't exist this week they're coming up with some new experiments to try to find it you just have to train yourself to see it

What do you mean by "reveal itself"? That implies some "awareness". Please explain.
Dark Matter comes in all forms when I said it's not ready to reveal itself okay it's because it's still trying to figure out what humans are really up to the scientist s are still trying to figure out Dark Matter themselves and they're coming up with different kinds of experiments to try to figure out what it is it's been around forever but it's so far in advance that we might not ever figure it out tell it's ready to let us figure it out dark matter won't even let us get close enough to it to examine it until it's ready and I don't need to talk like a crazy man okay but I have talked about solar energy way before they even came out with it back I think what I was in grade school and I'm 75 years old now and face junk that's another thing I talked about when I was in halfway through High School why don't they start picking up the space debris his face because before long this is what I said it's going to start causing problems that was back in 1964 when I said that well it's causing problems space junk I'm back when I was in high school I said why can't they store solar energy ain't nobody had the answer

Dark matter is actually a dark living creature looking around just outside of our catching a glimpse of it let me put it to you this way you ever see something out of the corner of your eye that you thought you saw but you weren't quite sure
I've had people ask me last night how come the eclipse is going to be moving west to east and they said because the sun and the moon go west

I have been preaching Dark Matter does exist all around us if if the the people searching for it focus in on it they will see it it's not ready to reveal itself yet come on now they're telling that last week it doesn't matter doesn't exist this week they're coming up with some new experiments to try to find it you just have to train yourself to see it
I suspect you mean dark matter, inclusive of living (including UFOs), is simply hidden in the woodwork of the vacuum unobserved as anything but the vacuum until it is observed, revealed, to be more than vacuum (matter from out of the unobserved, unobservable, nonlocal, nonrelative, universe arriving into the local, relative, "observable universe"). Your reaching appears to be to the Marvel Comics universe of Asgard, or some other parallel universe being more reachable, closer, than we think (spaces, times, universes, quantum entangling).

Last edited:
Dark Matter is what we call the "stuff" that is causing the dramatic changes in motions of galaxy rotations and galaxy cluster speeds, as well as lensing effects.

Remember that when Newton presented his famous laws of gravity, when he was asked what gravity was, he admitted he didn't know. Being able to quantify its presence for given regions in the cosmos verifies its existence, and perhaps someday soon they will find what kind of particle, if such, it is.

Dark Energy is a label as well, but there is only one observable evidence for it, AFAIK, the acceleration of the universe. Einstein's cosmological constant is a math construct that existed before the acceleration discovery. Einstein tossed it, but others did not.

Reactions: Atlan0001

Jzz

May 10, 2021
Visit site
Dark Matter is what we call the "stuff" that is causing the dramatic changes in motions of galaxy rotations and galaxy cluster speeds, as well as lensing effects.

Remember that when Newton presented his famous laws of gravity, when he was asked what gravity was, he admitted he didn't know. Being able to quantify its presence for given regions in the cosmos verifies its existence, and perhaps someday soon they will find what kind of particle, if such, it is.

Dark Energy is a label as well, but there is only one observable evidence for it, AFAIK, the acceleration of the universe. Einstein's cosmological constant is a math construct that existed before the acceleration discovery. Einstein tossed it, but others did no

Well the idea behind the CMBR was excellent but maybe it was not so smart to choose for its origin a signal that is right in the middle of the Hydrogen spectra. When we remember that electricity (radio waves) can be caused by friction, it becomes apparent that the vast clouds of Hydrogen present in the Universe could generate almost any signal at present attributed to the CMBR. I think a far better fit for relic radiation from the Big bang would be dark matter. WHY? Because as you had pointed out, Dark Matter has only one observable evidence for it. This is surely a huge oversight when one considers that Dark Matter allows the free passage of all types of electromagnetic radiation without offering this slightest opposition to it. Consider what an amazing circumstance this is, that our view of the Universe is unobstructed by Dark Matter. One way in which this could happen is if Dark Matter was not Dark Matter but dark light (very, very low energy photons) that serves as a medium for all kinds of electromagnetic radiation including gravity.