This is a possible explanation for why ‘c’ interaction is independent of our speed, maybe

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Ok good luck with your studies. I am unable to relate physicality to current theory. On both the inner and outer scales.

The ever increasing suppositions required for current theory tells me that something fundamentally is out of kilter. These theories offer no solutions, only more theories spring forth. Fractal theories. We have a major error somewhere. I believe it to be with light.

I don't think current theory will ever be related to physicality. As for reality, it's like DNA. Reality is unique.

I only ponder dead matter and square space.

But if you believe in space time, by all means study and ask from the professionals, there are several right here.

It becomes more finely defined and explained every year and many are convinced of it. I hope it satisfies you.