1:25 International Space Station model

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newsartist

Astrosun":2uti725o said:
Just finisht the Quest joint Airlock module.
Please take a look at a small page on how I made this module.
Looking good!

Please keep us updated on progress?

I'm working on a 1/72nd Atlantis (STS-84,) that eventually will be docked to a scratchbuilt Mir.

C

CalliArcale

Very nice indeed! I appreciate your updates; it's fun to see how it's coming together!

2001Kubrick

Astrosun":33o4kmqr said:
Just finisht the Quest joint Airlock module.
Please take a look at a small page on how I made this module.
The model is made for the AstroLab public observatory near Ieper, Belgium.
See : http://www.digilife.be/club/franky.dubois/maquette.html

Franky Dubois
Astrolab Iris
Very cool! I used to make model planes and rockets awhile ago. I can truly appreciate how much effort you put into this, it looks amazing. :D

G

Gravity_Ray

Great job Franky

Love model pictures. You have a great eye for this and the project looks massive. I mean if its this massive at 1:25 then just imagine that thing for real hovering infront of you as you approach in a space ship.

Not that you asked but if I may make so bold, you should probably fold the Zarya arrays and repaint the Russian side. From the latest pictures I have seen there is some way cool discolorization on them right now which would make the model look very real.

Again great job and keep the updates comming.

B

bdewoody

Being a model builder myself I am very impressed by your work. If it not already available I hope that one of the large model companies will release a kit of the space station. It would be great for them as the could make several kits as add ons to the base unit as well as a shuttle in the same scale. Your model must be huge in 1:25th scale. I have several model cars in that scale. Even a B-52 in 1:72nd scale is very large and your space station is aprox. 3 times larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts