1000 Planets, Inc. 2005 - We Are Still Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jwsmith

1000 Planets, Inc. Corporate Headquarters: PO Box 687, Owasso, Oklahoma, 74055 – USA<br />Phones John Wayne Smith 352 787 5550 - Charles Bunch 918 557 5419 - General Office 918 371 6003 <br /><br />2005, Were are still Here<br /><br />1000 Planets, Inc. was formally incorporated on January 1, 2001 at 12:01 AM, in the state of Washington. Many did not think that we would last this long. We are currently incproprated in Oklahoma. <br />1000 Planets was founded on the same formula as all of the internet companies that went bust several years’ back. When I came on board there was a lot of hustle and bustle and expectations that 1000 Planets would make a mint real quick and move on to other things. <br /><br />As a hard core realist I knew that it would never happen. If 1000 Planets was to succeed it would have to be a real company with real expectations and goals. It would have to have a real base from which to grow. <br />We are not there yet and we are still trying. Too many people have the expectations of instant success but as a person who has been playing in this field for almost 50 years, I know better. <br /><br />When the pervious CEO and founder decided to bail out, I decided that the existing organization was worth saving and at least trying to give it a real chance of succeeding. We are still struggling to make it work. We have not made any real break troughs and have not built any rocket ships yet but we are still young. <br /><br />Nothing exciting happened at 1000 Planets, Inc. in 2004. People have come and gone. All was expecting things to be done magically quick. The 10 or so people who are actually in it for the long run have done what they could to make progress and maybe we have. Some new plans have been proposed and some things are in development. <br />Thirteen people will receive stock in 1000 Planets, Inc. for their efforts. <br /><br />Each year we issue 1000 shares of stock. This stock is issued using a formula based on what someone has done for 1000 Planets. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="2">John Wayne Smith, CEO</font></p><p><font size="2">1000 Planets, Inc</font></p><p><font size="2">Http://www.1000Planets.com</font></p><p><font size="2">203 W.Magnolia St.</font></p><p><font size="2">Leesbutg Florida 34748</font></p><p><font size="2">Ph: 352 787 5550</font></p><p><font size="2">email jwsmith42000@aol.com</font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts