2011 mustang video

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blass

Some new footage released by Ford for the 2011 Mustang V6. Man does this car look awesome!! The more I see this car the more I want it...."drooling".

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEqGxttNKbM[/youtube]

B

blass

From the LA show a few weeks ago...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODm7ZlY59NM[/youtube]

J

jim48

You remind me of Obama dithering over what to do in Afghanistan, brother Blass. When are you going to buy the freakin' car?!!! Buy it, take pictures and post them here!!! :D

B

blass

jim48":m138hxu1 said:
You remind me of Obama dithering over what to do in Afghanistan, brother Blass. When are you going to buy the freakin' car?!!! Buy it, take pictures and post them here!!! :D

I am going to buy it!! It doesn't go into production until March though. So I have to wait a few more months.

A

a_lost_packet_

For some reason, I've never liked the Mustang. I looked at several a few years ago when I was in-between cars due to mine getting totalled in an accident with a Lexus. (I tore the crap outta that Lexus! AWESOME!) But, the mustang interior was too cramped and seemed "cheap" to me, even in the upgraded model. I'm not a tuna-boat fan but, I like a car to have a bit of room in the interior. So, I went with a Grand Prix GTP 4 door and fell in love with it. Now, that line of cars is dead... /sniffle Anyway, I can't see myself buying a Mustang. I guess it's just me but, I've never been impressed with them. The only muscle car I've been impressed with recently that I've been in is the GTO.

B

blass

a_lost_packet_":dr7tzuwa said:
For some reason, I've never liked the Mustang. I looked at several a few years ago when I was in-between cars due to mine getting totalled in an accident with a Lexus. (I tore the crap outta that Lexus! AWESOME!) But, the mustang interior was too cramped and seemed "cheap" to me, even in the upgraded model. I'm not a tuna-boat fan but, I like a car to have a bit of room in the interior. So, I went with a Grand Prix GTP 4 door and fell in love with it. Now, that line of cars is dead... /sniffle Anyway, I can't see myself buying a Mustang. I guess it's just me but, I've never been impressed with them. The only muscle car I've been impressed with recently that I've been in is the GTO.

I was never a Mustang fan before either. Before the 2010 model, I didn't like the boxy look and you're right, the interior was cheap. But have you sat in a 2010 model? They completely redid the interior. No longer is it all hard plastic. They actually made it one of the prime focuses in redesigning it. I didn't feel cramped at all in it either. And the exterior? I love what they've done. They've made it a bit more "curvy" and interesting looking.

J

jim48

I pity the car salesman when you finally get to the lot, Blass. Months you've been contemplating this. GO BUY THE FRIGGIN' CAR!!! :lol:

A

a_lost_packet_

blass":1bf3qydv said:
I was never a Mustang fan before either. Before the 2010 model, I didn't like the boxy look and you're right, the interior was cheap. But have you sat in a 2010 model? They completely redid the interior. No longer is it all hard plastic. They actually made it one of the prime focuses in redesigning it. I didn't feel cramped at all in it either. And the exterior? I love what they've done. They've made it a bit more "curvy" and interesting looking.

I will reserve my judgement of it until I get a chance to see the new model. I'll probably be looking for a new car next year anyway. But, I doubt it will be the Mustang. I want a 4 door with some "oomph" to it that handles well. Not sure what to look for there. Any suggestions?

M

Mee_n_Mac

a_lost_packet_":1h4uxcbw said:
I will reserve my judgement of it until I get a chance to see the new model. I'll probably be looking for a new car next year anyway. But, I doubt it will be the Mustang. I want a 4 door with some "oomph" to it that handles well. Not sure what to look for there. Any suggestions?

Are you talking $$s like ...
ge4618635747665453737.jpg

or more like ...
2008-subaru-impreza-wrx-sedan.jpg

or more like ....
2010-volkswagen-gti.jpg

or perhaps you really like your horsepower ...
trabant_horse_1jpg.jpg

A

a_lost_packet_

Mee_n_Mac":1dbxwf05 said:
Are you talking $$s like ...

I don't know how much that costs. But, I don't want car payments to be like mortgage payments. Heck, I'd like to avoid a car payment entirely. :)

or more like ...

I'm kind of a "American Made" (Or, at least, an American labeled) car man myself. But, in today's economy, I may have to break that trend.

or perhaps you really like your horsepower

If I stomp on the gas, then it must push me back into the seat. I want "emergency power" available going 70mp for those quick "stomp on the gas and pass" situations. If it won't sit down and hum for me when I need it to, it doesn't score points. Then again, I may have to accept whatever is available. I've even been considering a hybrid, perish the thought.

B

blass

Well..the info has been "officially" released for the Mustang GT as well. Here's footage of the powerhouse 412 HP Mustang GT. Yeah...American cars are "boring" as the ricer crowd likes to say. :lol:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmwSkRFsAW0[/youtube]

B

blass

And the new GT in action on the road...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkMl1rzCdSs[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts