A Geometry of SPOL, Time, Triangulation, Expansion, Contraction

This layman is going to try to teach a geometry. Maybe I'll succeed and maybe I won't:

There are three points, a triangulation of three points and lines, involved to universe expansion and contraction not two points and one line. There are three points, a triangulation of three points and lines, involved to observers and travelers as, themselves, observers:

SPOL = 'c'
Time = t

OR*A = Objectively Real point * A (observer A . . . I will label unobservable for purposes of observer C, also unobservable).
SR*B = Subjectively Relative point * B (the observable relative point B, either point C or point A as observed from one objectively real point or the other).
OR*C = Objectively Real point * C (observer C . . . I will label unobservable for purposes of observer A, also unobservable. "B" is reserved for observed -- relative -- point B).

Expansive:
SR*B is observed an in-line light-time distance (1t) from OR*A, per inertially slow SPOL 'c'.
SR*B (the observed point of OR*C at OR*A) is an unobserved in-line distance (1t) from OR*C, per SPOL 'c'.
OR*C is an unobserved / unobservable in-line distance (2t) from OR*A per inertialessly fast SPOL 'c'.
SR*B (the subjective relative of OR*C) is observably expansive in distance (1t) from OR*A || OR*C (the objective real of SR*B) is un-observably expansive in distance (2t) from OR*A.
(In expanded / expanding space-time triangulation it (OR*C) is always [farther away] in space-time from OR*A than it (SR*B) looks . . . is observed to be.)

Contractive:
SR*B is observed an in-line light-time distance (1t) from OR*A, per inertially slow SPOL 'c'.
SR*B (the observed point of OR*C at OR*A) is an unobserved in-line distance (1/2t) from OR*C, per SPOL 'c'.
OR*C is an unobserved / unobservable in-line distance (1/2t) from OR*A per inertialessly fast SPOL 'c'.
SR*B (the subjective relative of OR*C) is observably contractive in distance (1t) from OR*A || OR*C (the objective real of SR*B) is un-observably contractive in distance (1/2t) from OR*A.
(In contracted / contracting space-time triangulation it (OR*C) is always [closer to] in space-time to OR*A than it (SR*B) looks . . . is observed to be.)

Balloon-warp able space-time and triangulation.

Last edited:
There are three clocks at three points (OR*A) (SR*B) (OR*C), not just two clocks at two points (OR*A) (SR*B). The two clocks at (OR*A) and (OR*C) -- all other things being equal -- are quantum entangled in their time and time keeping as far my purposes are concerned; the clock at (SR*B) being behind time (a history) in one case of distance, or running slower in another case of distance gaining, in warp 'expansion', and running faster in the warp 'contraction' of the balloon-warp triangulation, than the two clocks at (OR*A) and (OR*C).

Last edited:
Made corrections, changes, to initial post #1 in hopes of increasing understanding the picture I am trying to present. There are two more relevant descriptions of universe, "inertial" and "inertialess." Two sides more to the coin, one adding in yet another descriptive physic and term to the micro-micro-cosmic and the macro-macro-cosmic beyond relativity.

Last edited:

Latest posts