A list of all time travel movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vogon13

I feel Memento should be on the list. In my view, Leonard Shelby does not have a brain injury, he is (to quote Vonnegut) unstuck in time. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

J

jmilsom

Interesting list. I note that Japanese TV movie "Time of the Apes" gets the lowest rating - but it is not really a proper rating system. I would like to watch the best five and the very worst one for laughs! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

C

CalliArcale

It's important to know that the IMDB relies on readers for accuracy of information and for rating the movies. So the number of stars is basically the current average opinion of people who bothered to provide a rating for a given movie. The classifications are also dependent on readers; some more obscure time-travel movies might easily get left out, possibly because the submitter wasn't aware of the classification feature or forgot to provide that information.<br /><br />Nevertheless, there are so many users that it's generally very useful. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#666699"><em>"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly . . . timey wimey . . . stuff."</em>  -- The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

N

nova_explored

strange that they don't include hitchhiker's guide 2004 movie.<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts