A little technical help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallingstar1971

I should be getting an Orion Steadypix over the next few days, then I will be shooting the moon and some of the planets.
I would like to post some of my pics here, are you guys using photbucket to store your images? Or is there a way to upload them here directly?

Thanks for the input

Star

M

MeteorWayne

Since this has been posted for a few days without a response, while this is the proper forum, I am going to move it to Ask the Astronomer for higher visibility.

MW

Y

yevaud

Fallingstar1971":o64qq01t said:
I should be getting an Orion Steadypix over the next few days, then I will be shooting the moon and some of the planets.
I would like to post some of my pics here, are you guys using photbucket to store your images? Or is there a way to upload them here directly?

Thanks for the input

Star

No, no way to direxctly upload images. And yes, for example I use Photobucket to post images.

yevaud":xkxauete said:
Fallingstar1971":xkxauete said:

Thanks for the input

Star

No, no way to direxctly upload images. And yes, for example I use Photobucket to post images.

Like Yevaud, I use Photobucket too. Copy the
& paste in post. Also keep images to 755 or less wide. They get cropped from the right if wider.

Andrew Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts