A music video about Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rfoshaug

Hello everyone,

I thought I'd share with you a piece of music and a video that I've made. The theme is about some of the wonders and struggles of human life on Earth.

The music is composed and performed by me. I hope you'll enjoy it. :)

It is called Earthrise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I21uOT_mdpM

Z

ZenGalacticore

Cool!

I especially like the clips of the crashing and burning zeppelin, but also those of Hitler's Nuremburg rallies. (I'm a big fan of pageantry and spectacle, being of German ancestory and all.)

Can you post more of those Nazi rallies? In living-color, perhaps?

Btw, I thought the music was kind've 'campy', sentimental, and sad. I for one do not feel so melancholy when I think of burning zeppelins, Nazi rallies, or humans venturing to the Moon and our collective thoughts of it all. In fact, I think a Beethoven's Ninth Symphony (Choral as well) in all its glory and trimmings.

R

rfoshaug

In my mind, if there's one thing that really should have sad music, it's Hitler's Germany, Nazi-rallies, and WWII. The lunar landings was one of the greatest (if not THE greatest) achievements of mankind. The world wars, atrocities, genocides (whenever and wherever it has occured) and hatred is on the complete opposite end of the scale IMO.

However if you do a YouTube search for "wwii color" or "hitler color" or "hindenburg color" I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. Whatever your political views, historic moments in color really brings them closer than in B&W and makes it easier to really feel that it was a real event rather than some old movie, sort of.

That's why I went for color footage as early in history as possible when I did the video collage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY