A Producer of a Space Series meets ... ENTERPRISE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ew72

Over the next 4 weeks over at the Star Trek message board I'm linking "new episodes" (in story format) just to keep the fans happy. I am very impressed with this Season 4 this year. Unless ratings improve, I don't see the show staying on the air after this year but might as well go out on top, right? <br /><br />This week's showing is: The Great Space Race which combines the 34th century ship of my fiction that almost ended up as a TV series (don't worry, soon it will still be in your book stores) with the 22nd Century ENTERPRISE.<br /><br />Enjoy!<br />

E

ew72

Yes, Winterprise, it is I. I've got a letter of complaint in to Space (dot) com for their increasingly intrusive cookies that equate to ADWARE/SPYARE.<br /><br />ANYWAYS ...<br /><br />Thanks to everyone who checked out last week's "Episode." You see, we fans do this to keep Star Trek alive so that even in reruns, there is a new ENTERPRISE "episode" that reads like a story. I wrote 4 and now have 3 special guest contributing writers and the list is growing!<br /><br />We will keep doing this through the rest of the season when the show is in reruns. <br /><br /><b>ENTERPRISE: Movie Night</b> It took a very strange mood to write this one. It probably takes just as strange a mood to read it. This is perhaps admittedly the worst thing I've ever written, but for one thing. I didn't write most of it. Here you can see the "tributes" to some of the best and worst that television and movies have ever offered. I leave it up to you to decide which is which. At least ten television and movie sources found their way into this story within a story, all delivered as a parody on them all.<br /><br /><br />Last week's "Episode" (12/10)<br />The Great Space Race<br /><br />Next week's "Episode" (12/24)<br />Santa Phlox Is Coming To Town<br /><br />I really love the Santa Phlox episode, and hopefully, you will too!<br /><br />

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts