A question about Nubiru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Molodei

About Nubiru. Some of you think that Nubiru is a reason of creating the Asteroid Ring near Mars, some of you think that Nubiru is a finger of God, but I am not a religer believer. I saw diagramms, 3d-models of it*s orbit, drawings of your spesialists and comments of National Geografic and Washington Post. I do not agree that Nubiru is a danger for the Earth.
I think that all the processes in Cosmos are directed and ruled by will of people, especially by the will of self-controlled people. Does some of you think so ? May be the programm of Nubiru*s appearing is wrong ?

O

origin

About Nubiru. Some of you think that Nubiru is a reason of creating the Asteroid Ring near Mars, some of you think that Nubiru is a finger of God, but I am not a religer believer. I saw diagramms, 3d-models of it*s orbit, drawings of your spesialists and comments of National Geografic and Washington Post. I do not agree that Nubiru is a danger for the Earth.

Nubiru does not exist, so you are right it is no danger to earth.

I think that all the processes in Cosmos are directed and ruled by will of people, especially by the will of self-controlled people. Does some of you think so ? May be the programm of Nubiru*s appearing is wrong ?

Since the will of the people can't even control the goverments on earth I think it is incredibly silly to think we somehow control the cosmos!

M

MeteorWayne

There is a topic in The Unexplained forum to discuss Nibiru. I will lock this discussion and suggest you post your comments there. I'll ad a direct link to this post shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts