A THREAD THAT SHOULD BE MOVED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frodo1008

Is there a MOD out there that will move the thread "How they did it?" off of M&L to Unexplained Phenomenon.

Missions and Launches is supposed to be about actual space oriented subjects, not the speculations of another of the totally discredited "NASA Moon Hoax" types!!!!

If I was to tell the "person" that came up with this again just exactly what I truly thought about him, I would be banned by the TOS! Is there NOTHING that can be done to defend honest scientific types on these boards against this sort of thing?

The political stuff over on free space is bad enough, but this sort of thing is even more intolerable!

How about it can we get it moved????

R

rubicondsrv

I moved that thread on thursday, however I chose to leave a shadow topic in M&L to redirect posters to the thread in the unexplained.
I have now moved the shadow topic.

as far as the conspiricy BS goes I am meeting gene kranz next week and I an sure he would have some choice words for those nuts, that is if the nut dared speak out in a room full of JSC personell...

F

frodo1008

Thank You!

Perhaps we could arrange for astronaut23 to get in Buzz Aldrin's face?

M

MeteorWayne

frodo1008":2r7s6x3k said:
Thank You!

Bring a camera...That's make a fine youtube video!!

S

Smersh

MeteorWayne":38i18ljd said:
frodo1008":38i18ljd said:
Thank You!

Bring a camera...That's make a fine youtube video!!

Yeah unfortunately there's several thousand others (at least) who could join the queue for a meeting with Buzz about it as well. Could keep Buzz busy for a few weeks. ;)

Z8vZbmL4Ibng.gif

B

bobw

Re: ANOTHER THREAD THAT SHOULD BE MOVED!!!

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17271#p342844

The scientism thread, link above, is neither space science nor astronomy and is degenerating fast. Post initiator has another thread in unexplained where he says studying biology demeans humanity. Please don't let his anti science attitude spread into the good forums!

M

MeteorWayne

I was thinking of just closing it and letting it fade away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts