silylene

Could we please add new forums on:
Anthropology
Medical and Health Sciences
History
Military Science

?

Please, please please??????

New forums would bring more activity, more members and more readers to SDC....which would improve page hits and advert view-minutes and more money for the owners of SDC. Win - win. No brainer.

You should know that many of the members of SDC also have interests in other areas of science and social sciences that go beyond the confines of space sciences. And we'd like to talk about it. We don't think and talk only about space science ! The lack of forums for us to discuss these subjects mean we leave SDC when we want to discuss these subjects. I would think you would want to keep your members here.

I know for some reason the current management doesn't want to add life science back to SDC (I think you should), and you have told me that is a no-go. But if you could add a forum on Life Sciences or Biology, that would be great too.

M

MeteorWayne

Sorry, this is only about redesigning the SDC front page. If you read the introductory post, you will see the forums are not affected. Ill move this to the Community Talkback where such input will be be considered for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts