Alien Bases On The Moon

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aphh

MeteorWayne":2auw0qks said:
Wow, talk about conspiracies...Sheesh!

Now I noticed that even Clark McClelland is a brother according to that site. He too has presented vivid UFO stories, right?

S

Smersh

aphh":1rclydqv said:
Now I noticed that even Clark McClelland is a brother according to that site. He too has presented vivid UFO stories, right?

McCLelland claims to have seen an ET standing in the space shuttle payload bay, having a discussion with two NASA astronauts, on his computer monitor when he was working in Mission Control during one of the secret military shuttle missions. In fact I started a thread about it here when he first made the claims.

O

origin

aphh":1kl48rlg said:
xXTheOneRavenXx":1kl48rlg said:
Not another conspiracy loonie. Oh boy. Here we go again. Given that (on the viewable side) I can see craters within craters on the moon with my home built 10" F5 telescope, I can assure you there are no alien bases on the moon. Gesh.

Only 23 people in the human history have seen behind the moon. Of the 23 suprisingly large number were either free masons or directly related to free masons.

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/spacemason/

What is notable is that all the astronauts who have hinted openly about UFO's seem to be free masons aswell.

Why don't you go here and then there will be 24 people that have seen the far side of the moon. Of course we can't be sure that the picture wasn't altered by the freemasons, illumini, trilateral comission or the atlantians.

X

xXTheOneRavenXx

You know what's funny... though I can see craters in craters on the moon, and can make out many things in great detail, I have yet to see the American Flag, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts