Alien Bases On The Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

soldier_2012

It is only recently that plans have been announced for a new expedition and a base to be constructed on the moon, even so, most of the work will be done with robots and humans will not actually return to the moon until 2018.

The idea the moon could be an alien base sounds unreasonable; unless you start listening to some of the astronaut statements and realize radars, cameras, and electronic signals are picking up these objects in space on a regular basis. The Moon is known to have valuable minerals and sources of energy.

There is more evidence to support the alien base theory. Radio transmissions between the Armstrong and mission control was broadcast live,‘"We have company’ before NASA officials hurriedly pulled the plug. A variety of sources claim that radio hams picked up the following communication before the crew switched to a secure channel."

"These babies are huge, Sir...enormous....Oh, God, you wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there...lined up on the far side of the crater edge...they're on the moon watching us..."

Apollo 14 Astronaut Edgar Mitchell the sixth man to walk on the Moon, openly claims the other astronauts saw amazing objects on the Moon and told him what they had seen.

We have supporting statements by Otto Binder, Dr. Garry Henderson and Maurice Chatelain that the astronauts were under strict orders not to discuss their sightings. Gordon Cooper testified to a United Nation's committee that one of the astronauts witnessed a UFO on the ground.

Christopher Kraft, who was director of the NASA tracking base in Houston during the Apollo Moon missions, revealed the following conversation between Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Mission Control after he left NASA:

Apollo 11: "Those are giant things. No, no, no .... this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!"
Mission Control (Houston Center): "What...what...what? What the hell is happening? What's wrong with you?"
Apollo 11: "They're here under the surface."
Mission Control: "What's there? Emission interrupted...interference control calling Apollo II."
Apollo 11: "We saw some visitors. They were there for awhile, observing the instruments."
Mission Control: "Repeat your last information."
Apollo 11: "I say that there were other spaceships. They're lined up on the other side of the crater."
Mission Control: "Repeat...repeat!"
Apollo 11: "Let us sound this orbit a ..... In 625 to5...automatic relay connected...My hands are shaking so badly I can't do anything. Film it? God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything. What then?"
Mission Control: "Have you picked up anything?"
Apollo 11: "I didn't have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film."
Mission Control: "Control, control here. Are you on your way? Is the uproar with the UFOs over?
Apollo 11: "They've landed there. There they are and they are watching us."
Mission Control: "The mirrors, the mirrors...have you set them up?"
Apollo 11: "Yes, they're in the right place. But whoever made those space ships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out."

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11? Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off!(by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city. Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!...and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.

M

MeteorWayne

The SETI Forum is for serious scientific discussion, so this topic has been moved to The Unexplained, where it belongs.

S

samkent

Someone needs to get a grip on reality. Stop going to all these woo woo sites. Quit believing all those videos on Youtube. Just consider them to be an extension of the SiFi channel. Although that may be insulting the SiFi channel to link the two.

Now I’m not going to debunk all the assertions that go with the allegations. It’s been done a hundred times for a hundred lost soles before. But look at things in a different light. As you get older you fear less and less. At some point even threats from the big bad government stop working. All the people involved are in their 60s,70s and above. What are you going to do to them? Break their arthritic knees? Kill them amidst their chemo? Even the people who did the threatening are old men now with their own aches and pains. Ask your grand parents if they fear the government anymore. If there were any secrets, they would have been spilt by now.

But lets go one step farther. WHO CARES? In the last 40years we’ve buried our parents and worked to pay our taxes. Is ET going to pay my child support obligation? Can you get one of those greys to change the oil in my car this week end? It would certainly save me from crawling on the muddy ground. These lizard people have done NOTHING to affect the lives of anyone on Earth. Except the few who sell the DVDs and books.
Those handful of people scare people like you into waving your arms “The sky is falling! The sky is falling!”

Please grow up! Dump the ugly old wife, there’s a pretty one around the corner. Buy a new car, they ride sooo smooth. Join civilization down here, it’s the only one you will ever see. You get to ride the pony once, make the most of it. Let ET get his own pony.

S

sacr3

So you're telling me, a superior intelligent race, observing us from the moon was caught with their pants down by a small little tinfoil ship?

Sorry, this is foolish. The only time I am going to believe in "Bases on the moon" is if i was staring at it myself, and even then i'd be skepticle and simply assume its ours.

I'd love to believe an Alien race is observing us, and we'd eventually make contact but really...the moon?

The Internet is just as bad as it is good.

A

aphh

This could be the theme for a captivating movie. An immense conspiracy and the quest for the rightminded for the truth. A battle between the good and the evil with drama, suspense and let's not forget romance and erotic.

By the way, on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RcKLAo62Ro the astronauts do look a bit stressed and absent minded. As if they had just seen a ghost or something.

S

sacr3

aphh":2l949y8z said:
This could be the theme for a captivating movie. An immense conspiracy and the quest for the rightminded for the truth. A battle between the good and the evil with drama, suspense and let's not forget romance and erotic.

By the way, on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RcKLAo62Ro the astronauts do look a bit stressed and absent minded. As if they had just seen a ghost or something.

Ah c'mon, they just did the longest trip in all of humanity, they're tired.....r..right?

They do seem a bit absent minded... like the comments stated, you'd expect them to be a little more enthusiastic..

Who knows, maybe they did see structures on the moon.. oooOOoooOOoo

Pff maybe the moon was placed there by an advanced race to observe humanity permanently without making it obvious.. lmao, ok i'm crackin myself up here.

A

aphh

sacr3":39i5bmvr said:
Pff maybe the moon was placed there by an advanced race to observe humanity permanently without making it obvious.. lmao, ok i'm crackin myself up here.

What if we are just test objects? They manipulated our genes to give us learning ability. A bit like we tamper with genes of tomatoes to make them more perfect for our tastes?

X

xXTheOneRavenXx

What if I opened a business called nut cases r us and sold tickets to this topic :p

A

aphh

xXTheOneRavenXx":1zqk9obd said:
What if I opened a business called nut cases r us and sold tickets to this topic :p

Well, I am constantly looking for a theme for a killer sci-fi movie. If I came up with a story great enough I'd produce and direct the movie.

But I doubt I will ever be satisfied with a plot, so I don't especially have to worry about coming up with funding for a movie.

X

xXTheOneRavenXx

Well I began a fantasy adventure novel a while back, but never had the time to complete it.

M

Mee_n_Mac

soldier_2012":j322bpek said:
Christopher Kraft, who was director of the NASA tracking base in Houston during the Apollo Moon missions, revealed the following conversation between Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Mission Control after he left NASA:

Apollo 11: "Those are giant things. No, no, no .... this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!"
Mission Control (Houston Center): "What...what...what? What the hell is happening? What's wrong with you?"
Mission Control: "What's there? Emission interrupted...interference control calling Apollo II."
Apollo 11: "We saw some visitors. They were there for awhile, observing the instruments."
Mission Control: "Repeat your last information."
Apollo 11: "I say that there were other spaceships. They're lined up on the other side of the crater."
Apollo 11: "Let us sound this orbit a ..... In 625 to5...automatic relay connected...My hands are shaking so badly I can't do anything. Film it? God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything. What then?"
Apollo 11: "I didn't have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film."
Mission Control: "Control, control here. Are you on your way? Is the uproar with the UFOs over?
Apollo 11: "Yes, they're in the right place. But whoever made those space ships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out."

The above drivel sounds like it was copied almost directly from G. Filers "UFO info" page. None of it remotely sounds like real communications. Interestingly Mr Filer gives the following link "credit" on his page. The material at the link debunks the whole above Apollo 11 /"Mission Control" dialog (aka the Sam Pepper transcript). You have to wonder why it was included in Mr Filer's page .... didn't he bother to read it ? Perhaps he was trying to be (refreshingly) factual.

http://www.ronrecord.com/astronauts/arm ... ldrin.html

From the above ....
"From internal evidence alone, it looks more and more like a crude hoax. This can be deduced from the vocabulary itself.
"Mission Control, this is Mission Control..." this was NEVER a phrase used by NASA, which instead always referred to "Houston".

Technical-sounding gibberish such a "field-distortion", "orbit scanned", "625 to the fifth", "auto-relays", etc. were never found in real transcripts.

"Repeat, repeat..." is never used on the radio; instead astronauts and Mission Control use the phrase "Say Again".

In addition, interviews with the handful of amateur radio listeners who are known to have tuned in to the S-Band (2270 megahertz) moon signals produced testimony that they heard the same conversations which were released by NASA.

...The unavoidable conclusion is that the "Pepper Transcript" was either fabricated or that Pepper used very poor judgement in allowing himself to be victimized by somebody else's fake.
"

EDIT : I'll add that I just noticed the phrase "over and out" supposedly used by the astronauts. Nobody who knows proper voice procedure says that. It's commonly misused though by people trying to sound technical. "Over and out" is contradictory in that "over" indicates you're waiting for a reply and "out" means you're not. Please try to come up with better drivel than this in the future. Remember effort counts !

J

jim48

MeteorWayne":31htrlty said:
The SETI Forum is for serious scientific discussion, so this topic has been moved to The Unexplained, where it belongs.

He put this in SETI??? Alright!!! :D Just kidding. No alien bases on the moon. Relax. Go home. If there was anything to that believe you I'd be on his side. Calling Mr. Hoagland. Mr. Richard Hoagland, your prescriptions are ready.

S

Smersh

Mee_n_Mac":gotwy871 said:
The above drivel sounds like it was copied almost directly from G. Filers "UFO info" page. None of it remotely sounds like real communications ...

I first saw the alleged dialogue in a paperback book about the radio hams back in about the mid 1970s, when I was browsing through books in my local WH Smiths (I didn't buy the book ... I was "freeloading" in the shop!)

I agree that Mission Control normally just says "Houston" and not "Control." As for the rest of it though, I don't see a problem with it, given the alleged things the astronauts were said to be witnessing. (I'm not saying I believe it - I'm just making the point that in context with what's being alleged, the dialogue might well be the kind of thing that would go on over the secret channel.)

Also, the alleged dialogue was as recalled by radio hams and might well not be entirely accurate with regards to technical terms.

Why doesn't NASA make public all the transcripts and voice recordings of communications that went on over the non-public channels during Apollo and in the earlier programs? As long as they are kept secret then allegations such as this are going to continue to appear (this alleged dialogue has been on many internet sites for years.) If it was all released then it would put all that to bed once and for all and help put a stop to quite a few people being suspicious of NASA, wouldn't it? The very fact they insist on being secretive just fuels the conspiracy theories, in my opinion.

B

bash21

Mee_n_Mac":306bh09n said:
soldier_2012":306bh09n said:

Mission Control: "Repeat your last information.hahahaaha :lol: "

The above drivel sounds like it was copied almost directly from G. Filers "UFO info" page. None of it remotely sounds like real communications. Interestingly Mr Filer gives the following link "credit" on his page. The material at the link debunks the whole above Apollo 11 /"Mission Control" dialog (aka the Sam Pepper transcript). You have to wonder why it was included in Mr Filer's page .... didn't he bother to read it ? Perhaps he was trying to be (refreshingly) factual.

http://www.ronrecord.com/astronauts/arm ... ldrin.html

From the above ....
"From internal evidence alone, it looks more and more like a crude hoax. This can be deduced from the vocabulary itself.
"Mission Control, this is Mission Control..." this was NEVER a phrase used by NASA, which instead always referred to "Houston".

Technical-sounding gibberish such a "field-distortion", "orbit scanned", "625 to the fifth", "auto-relays", etc. were never found in real transcripts.

"Repeat, repeat..." is never used on the radio; instead astronauts and Mission Control use the phrase "Say Again".

In addition, interviews with the handful of amateur radio listeners who are known to have tuned in to the S-Band (2270 megahertz) moon signals produced testimony that they heard the same conversations which were released by NASA.

...The unavoidable conclusion is that the "Pepper Transcript" was either fabricated or that Pepper used very poor judgement in allowing himself to be victimized by somebody else's fake.
"

EDIT : I'll add that I just noticed the phrase "over and out" supposedly used by the astronauts. Nobody who knows proper voice procedure says that. It's commonly misused though by people trying to sound technical. "Over and out" is contradictory in that "over" indicates you're waiting for a reply and "out" means you're not. Please try to come up with better drivel than this in the future. Remember effort counts !

S

samkent

Why doesn't NASA make public all the transcripts and voice recordings of communications that went on over the non-public channels during Apollo and in the earlier programs?

Ok say they do release the private channel transmissions. The HB nuts would still say they haven't released everything. You can't rationalize with these kind of people.

Did they really have private channels back then??

S

Smersh

samkent":32e03g6s said:
Ok say they do release the private channel transmissions. The HB nuts would still say they haven't released everything. You can't rationalize with these kind of people.

I wasn't talking about HB's as in "hoax believers" (those who believe we never went to the Moon) but all those Hoagland types who believe NASA is covering up evidence of an ET presence on the Moon and elsewhere. Releasing all the private conversations should clear up much of that, I would have thought.

As far as I know, NASA have always had a separate private channel for conversations (although I may be wrong.)

Regarding the people who continue to insist we didn't go to the Moon at all, I've tried debating with a few here at SDC (we've had several threads about that started here, as others will confirm ;) ) and on other boards and I agree - most of them seem to be beyond reason!

A

aphh

Smersh":1ldpo413 said:
As far as I know, NASA have always had a separate private channel for conversations (although I may be wrong.)

Digital encryption or compression were not used in the 60ies, it was all analog. So anybody capable of eavesdropping on the channel would have heard the transmissions.

I'm not an expert in the radio communications in the 60ies, though, so there still might have been some scheme to atleast partially deny listening the channel by constantly changing the frequency of the channel. Also, any encoding was done using keywords. 'Santa Claus' might have meant alien base or ship on the farside of the Moon, forexample.

Somebody might know more about the radio technology of the 60ies.

M

mental_avenger

Look, I have toured the Moon over a dozen times and have never seen any evidence of “alien bases”. And not just the tourist hot spots, but the lunar outback. If there were any alien bases there, they would certainly be big tourist attractions, big money makers. But alas, there are none. Take my word for it, the “alien bases” are a big hoax, they don’t exist.

J

jim48

mental_avenger":1lqtlr5z said:
Look, I have toured the Moon over a dozen times and have never seen any evidence of “alien bases”. And not just the tourist hot spots, but the lunar outback. If there were any alien bases there, they would certainly be big tourist attractions, big money makers. But alas, there are none. Take my word for it, the “alien bases” are a big hoax, they don’t exist.

And you're not even a real, genuine, bonafide, honest-to-God scientist. Most impressive! ;)

E

et_earth

samkent":32il5k7l said:
Why doesn't NASA make public all the transcripts and voice recordings of communications that went on over the non-public channels during Apollo and in the earlier programs?

I have come to realize that belief or faith is a liar’s excuse used by an aspirant to maintain his or her lies. This is why with those people one cannot reason with or rationalize.

S

SpeedFreek

aphh":3ilpdftv said:
Smersh":3ilpdftv said:

Digital encryption or compression were not used in the 60ies, it was all analog. So anybody capable of eavesdropping on the channel would have heard the transmissions.

I'm not an expert in the radio communications in the 60ies, though, so there still might have been some scheme to atleast partially deny listening the channel by constantly changing the frequency of the channel. Also, any encoding was done using keywords. 'Santa Claus' might have meant alien base or ship on the farside of the Moon, forexample.

Somebody might know more about the radio technology of the 60ies.

There were no "private" channels of communication for the Apollo missions, but there was a "workaround".

On Apollo 8, Frank Borman became quite ill during his first sleep shift and had a rather bad bout of vomiting and diarrhea. The crew cleared it up as best they could, but there were still globules floating around the cabin. There was some discussion on whether to inform Houston of the exact nature of the problem or not as Borman was worried about the broadcast being heard around the world, so they decided to use the Data Storage Equipment, which was magnetic tape based and was used to record telemetry and send it back back to Mission control in a high speed format. The DSE was also able to tape a voice recording and so they were able to "encrypt" the message so the radio hams wouldn't be able to hear it.

This was the only means available to them by which they could get a voice message to Houston without the whole world being able to hear them and it could not be used for two-way voice communication - it was a one way deal. So any "hidden" transcripts of conversations between Apollo and Houston would be fake, although the astronauts did have a way to tell Houston things without the world being able to hear them, Houston couldn't answer except in the normal way.

There is no way that Houston could stop radio hams around the world from being able to listen in to their two-way radio traffic.

Oh, and as an aside, the infamous "Santa Claus" quote was from Apollo 8 too. It was a comment by James Lovell, when they came out from the radio blackout when they were on the far side of the Moon for the final time. They orbited the Moon 10 times, and the comment was only made after the very last orbit - why would that be?

Perhaps it was because they had just fired the Service Propulsion System to perform the Trans-Earth Injection manoeuvre. This has to be done on the far side of the Moon (to increase the orbit of spacecraft until that orbit intersects Earth) so it would have to be done during radio silence. There was a failure of the SDS during one of the training simulations, and there were worries (both on Apollo and at Houston) that if that happened again, the astronauts would be stranded in orbit around the Moon until their air ran out. Oh, and all this happened on Christmas Day, by the way!

So when the TEI worked as planned, as soon as they were in radio contact Lovell announced, "Please be informed, there is a Santa Claus"!

:D

S

Smersh

Thanks for the info about the NASA "private" channels SpeedFreek and how they worked.

SpeedFreek":1g03ohud said:
... There is no way that Houston could stop radio hams around the world from being able to listen in to their two-way radio traffic ...

Thanks for that info as well. I was never entirely sure if radio hams were able to pick up any transmissions during Apollo, but as you're saying they were able to, I wonder if they ever recorded the conversations, or whether they are being related (and dramatised?) purely from memory?

SpeedFreek":1g03ohud said:
... Oh, and as an aside, the infamous "Santa Claus" quote was from Apollo 8 too. It was a comment by James Lovell, when they came out from the radio blackout when they were on the far side of the Moon for the final time. They orbited the Moon 10 times, and the comment was only made after the very last orbit - why would that be?

Perhaps it was because they had just fired the Service Propulsion System to perform the Trans-Earth Injection manoeuvre. This has to be done on the far side of the Moon (to increase the orbit of spacecraft until that orbit intersects Earth) so it would have to be done during radio silence. There was a failure of the SDS during one of the training simulations, and there were worries (both on Apollo and at Houston) that if that happened again, the astronauts would be stranded in orbit around the Moon until their air ran out. Oh, and all this happened on Christmas Day, by the way! ...

I well remember the "Santa Claus" comment (in fact, I think I was watching a live broadcast when it was said.) I have never thought there was anything out of the ordinary about it because as you said, it happened at Christmas! Of course, there are plenty of "woo-woo" sites that make a big deal out of it - as to be expected, I guess ...

X

xXTheOneRavenXx

Not another conspiracy loonie. Oh boy. Here we go again. Given that (on the viewable side) I can see craters within craters on the moon with my home built 10" F5 telescope, I can assure you there are no alien bases on the moon. Gesh.

A

aphh

xXTheOneRavenXx":2ds02pa5 said:
Not another conspiracy loonie. Oh boy. Here we go again. Given that (on the viewable side) I can see craters within craters on the moon with my home built 10" F5 telescope, I can assure you there are no alien bases on the moon. Gesh.

Only 23 people in the human history have seen behind the moon. Of the 23 suprisingly large number were either free masons or directly related to free masons.

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/spacemason/

What is notable is that all the astronauts who have hinted openly about UFO's seem to be free masons aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts