Alien crash site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pioneer0333

I was thinking lately. If a alien ship did crash in my back yard, as much as I would be amazed. I am pretty sure I would scared to death also. Plus add in the fact that the GOV will fall on me in a heart beat to try to shut me up. Any knowledge of such a crash would rock the worlds religions and cultures over night. Therefore in a way I see why the GOV would try to hush up any such incident in order to prevent mass panic and hysteria. But at the same time I think that the world has the right to know of such a thing.<br /><br /> Meaning that as much as I would want to reveal such a thing, it is in the best intrest of all man kind to not reveal it. So if you see an alien, please report it to the proper military authority ASAP.<br /><br /> Feed back please. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

V

vogon13

If the craft in your backyard is the size of the ship in ID4, I think the neighbors might take note.<br /><br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

P

pioneer0333

I dunno, I do have a pretty big back yard. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

K

kauboi

I'll keep that in mind, except if the aliens look like Angelina Jolie then I won't say a thing to anybody. I would make my own research!!!<br /><br />Expect your post to be moved to SETI or phenomena because this doesn't belong here.

N

newtonian

Most UFO sightings are explained scientifically without aliens.<br /><br />Not all, however.<br /><br />I prefer not to delve into depth into this subject, and defer to our literature for some reasons:<br /><br />"It was while the Condon Report and the subject of UFO’s was still a matter of public concern that Awake! provided a review of the subject along with a discussion of some of the more spectacular cases. Awake! reached the conclusion that “the great majority of all [UFO] reports have their origin in the same kinds of things that Project Blue Book [an earlier government study] named: Planets, airplanes, balloons, meteorites, mirages.”<br /><br />The article continued: “The more thorough investigation [summarized in the Condon Report] has clarified the part played by physical and psychological distortions. It has explained how ordinary objects, seen in the sky by persons who do not recognize them under the perhaps unusual circumstances, can be misconstrued in perception, magnified in the telling, further exaggerated in the newspapers, and end up as spaceships landing little green men from Mars.”<br /><br />The official Condon Report and conclusions as above, coupled with diminished UFO reports, seemed to end the matter for many. Nevertheless, two decades later we find UFO’s still getting public attention. As mentioned in our first article, a writer for one prominent journal observed that a new element has been added. We live with a backdrop of “deep-seated and apocalyptic fears” as we approach the year 2000.<br /><br />Even more uncertainties developed from recent claims that in the past the United States and even other governments may have ignored or covered up some evidence of UFO’s. The author of a 1988 publication took advantage of the Freedom of Information Act, established in 1966 in the United States, together with sources in other countries, to gather information that according to him “proves beyond doubt that there has been a monumental cover-up of the UFO subject

N

newtonian

Pioneer0333 - Since you posted the thread here and I responded here - feel free to respond to my response here until such time as the moderators choose to move the thread to Seti, Phenomenon, Free Space, etc.<br /><br />The question of UFO's is relevant to astronomy since astronomical phenomena are often misinterpreted as UFO's - see my longer response.

A

askold

It's odd - aliens have the technology to cross the vastness of space, but when they finally get to Earth they always crash!<br /><br />You'd think that landing practice would be part of their training program ....

N

newtonian

askold - Yes, that would be odd. <br /><br />If accurate, which I doubt.<br /><br />I believe we have had some crashes in the space program - I mean besides the shuttles on earth.<br /><br />Am I correct?<br /><br />There are all kinds of scenarios to explain the sequence of events - again, if accurate.<br /><br />One is the none-interference directive on Star Trek.<br /><br />A more covert cause would be to interfere while trying to avoid being observed to the degree of proof of interference.<br /><br />Etc., - see my lengthy quote above.<br /><br />To get this thread on a more appropriate tangent for this section:<br /><br />How many crashes have we had as alien visitors to other planets and moons (e.g. Mars)?

A

askold

Yes, but our spacecraft crashes came (are coming) while our programs are still in their infancy.<br /><br />Like airplane crashes - they were much more common during the early days of aviation. An alien space program would have to be at a very advanced stage to be capable of interstellar travel.<br /><br />Should be able to land without incident.

N

newtonian

askold - You are, of course, correct. I was just trying to tangent this thread.<br /><br />I doubt aliens crashed on earth - I am a skeptic on this. <br /><br />On the other hand, humans have been driving autos for a long time and still have many crashes.

A

askold

And when the aliens do get here - they always land next to a farmer with a crummy camera. Everybody else has a 5M pixel camera, but they get the one guy on the planet with a camera that takes bad pictures.<br /><br />These aliens just can't catch a break ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts