Alignment of celestial bodies and vacuum pressure in the Universe?

Aug 31, 2021
Visit site
There have been many challenges to the Einstein`s theory of relativity but it is still the best explanation for the nature of the Universe and I accept it.

I do not challenge Einstein`s theory rather I am making two observations:

Firstly, is there a standard alignment of the celestial objects in the Universe or are they scattered? I mean, is everything horizontal or of mixed orientation (horizontal/diagonal/vertical)? In respect to the galaxies, when I look at the Hubble`s deep field image I see that galaxies have all kinds of directions. Some galaxies are turned this way, some galaxies that way, other galaxies other way. I can only conclude that alignment of galaxies is not standard which implies that all containing stars and planets are not aligned universally. Yes inside particular constellations and galaxies, on the local level, but not all together generally on the cosmic scale. If everything is horizontally positioned I can easily imagine how curvature affects gravity. When considering diagonal and vertical placing at first thought I can hardly imagine Einstein`s idea of curving. But giving it a second thought and including vacuum pressure which I will postulate in second observation, I can also imagine how curvature affects gravity.

Secondly, spacetime vacuum is a medium which have characteristics of all states of the matter. It is fluid, but not liquid, it is compact, but not solid, it is sparse, but not gas. In special cases there are manifestations like plasma or Bose-Einstein condensate. Mostly it is something between liquid, solid and gas. It flows like liquid, supports like solid and releases like gas simultaniously. The important feature of the spacetime vacuum is density. Whether it is interplanetary, interstellar or intergalactic emptiness there is always density. And taking into the account Einstein`s curvature, where there is density and mass there is also pressure. Mass exerts pressure in any medium. Put an object into the water or on the surface of the balloon and you get pressure. How does that pressure express? Immediately beneath the mass it is smaller, because medium expands, and then compensated with higher density. Try by yourself. Draw dots on the balloon and put mass on it. Dots will expand which means density is smaller due to the exerted pressure but then it will increase until total amount is compensated. If this is correct in the cosmic terms, then it must be measurable. Check the density of the vacuum around celestial objects, especially neutron stars and black holes. If there is a density difference, and if that density difference follows the orbit then Einstein`s curvature is real and proven.

Latest posts