Amature static eletricty question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

science_man

Guest
I know this is very, very obvious but I just need to ask this question because I just don't know the answer.<br /><br />You know how in those cartoons a person shuffles his feet on the carpet many times then he touches a metal object and creates an electric shock...? Well I was wondering, why does the electricity run out inside your body. In other words; Why is it that after 30 minutes the same person can't make the shock by touching a metallic object?<br /><br />Once you answer that, now tell me, is there any way of keeping that static electricity with in your body for at least 24 hours?<br /><br /><br />.
 
Y

yevaud

Guest
The static isn't arising from your body's natural Biochemical energy factory.<br /><br />Link<br /><br />Read that. It's very middle-schoolish, but it's a good and quite simple explanation. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY