An article from the news paper

• Thread starter abhinavkumar_iitr05
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abhinavkumar_iitr05

Hello friends <br /><br />I had read an article in the news paper that the universe started to expand very rapidly in the beginning,& it expanded to approx its present size in less than a trillionth of the sec. just after the Big Bang.<br /><br />I will post the full article later as I have not the same at present.<br /><br />So can anyone tell me how is this possible?

N

newtonian

abhinavkumar_iitr05 - That is one model of inflation theory.<br /><br />God could have caused this by input of plural forms of power and dynamic energy - see Isaiah 40:26 where the existence of stars is linked to plural (the Hebrew plural) forms of God's power and dynamic energy.<br /><br />Scientists do not know the cause, btw. <br /><br />I could give you two guesses:<br /><br />1. A quantum fluctuation of some type - compare virtual particles that appear and disappear.<br /><br />2. The intersection of two dimensions or branes or universes resulting in the release of great amounts of energy. If the intersection was a point rather than a straight line the origin would resemble a singularity in our 3 dimensions.<br /><br />Note that this is the expansion of the fabric of space (or perhaps: space-time) and not speed on or in the fabric of space - tbhe latter is limited to the speed of light, the former's limits in speed are not known but apparently much faster than light speed.<br /><br />Note that Isaiah 40:22 states that God is stretching out the heavens - so what might seem impossible to us actually is possible given enough input of energy.<br /><br />Note that the amount of energy involved in creation is vast - apparently all matter was originally energy - remember e=mc^2!

K

kyle_baron

<i><br />I had read an article in the news paper that the universe started to expand very rapidly in the beginning,& it expanded to approx its present size in less than a trillionth of the sec. just after the Big Bang. <br /></i><br /><br />Yes, I've read something similar. It's been interpreted (inflation) as a second explosion of SPACE. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="4"><strong></strong></font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts