An Introduction to Gravity Modification - the book

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bts

<p><font size="2">Gravity modification is possible today. </font></p><p><font size="2">The book <em>An Introduction to Gravity Modification: </em><span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:'Calibri','sans-serif'"><em>A Guide to Using Laithwaite&rsquo;s and Podkletnov&rsquo;s Experiments and the Physics of Forces for Empirical Results&nbsp;(Universal Publishers, 03/01/2008, $29.95)</em> explains how and why. </span></font></p><p><font size="2"></font><font size="3"><font face="Calibri">It&nbsp;is a&nbsp;re-write of the physics of forces. Force is a non-inertia field. The macro forces, gravity, electromagnetic force, and all mechanical forces, obey non-inertia fields <em>exactly</em>.&nbsp;</font></font><font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Gravity modification consists of two parts, field modulation and field vectoring. </font></font></p><font face="Calibri" size="3">If you have read the book (available on Amazon.com) join my Gravity Modification Google Group, (http://groups.google.com/group/gravity-modification?hl=en) and send me your reviews.</font> <p style="margin:0in0in0pt" class="MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin:0in0in0pt" class="MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>

D

DrRocket

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Gravity modification is possible today. The book An Introduction to Gravity Modification: A Guide to Using Laithwaite&rsquo;s and Podkletnov&rsquo;s Experiments and the Physics of Forces for Empirical Results&nbsp;(Universal Publishers, 03/01/2008, $29.95) explains how and why. It&nbsp;is a&nbsp;re-write of the physics of forces. Force is a non-inertia field. The macro forces, gravity, electromagnetic force, and all mechanical forces, obey non-inertia fields exactly.&nbsp;Gravity modification consists of two parts, field modulation and field vectoring. If you have read the book (available on Amazon.com) join my Gravity Modification Google Group, (http://groups.google.com/group/gravity-modification?hl=en) and send me your reviews. &nbsp;&nbsp; <br />Posted by bts</DIV></p><p>Having looked at the first 25 pages that are available online, I would not waste $29.95 or even $0.29 on this book.&nbsp; He totally misrepresents Godels incompleteness theorem, Penrose's book and Smolin's book.&nbsp; Misstatements of physics abound.&nbsp; This is utter nonsense.&nbsp; He further states that he has a "certificate" from MIT in relativity, cosmology,...&nbsp;&nbsp; What is that ?&nbsp; He paid a lot of money and attended a short course ?&nbsp; Who cares ?&nbsp; </p><p>Even he states that he cannot duplicate his claimed result of an electronic circuit that "loses weight".&nbsp; </p><p>What is a non-inertia field ?&nbsp; Everything except the Higgs field ?<br /></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

D

drwayne

<p>Generally, when a person shows up, and their very first post is something like this, it really comes across as SPAM.</p><p>90% of the time, they never post again.</p><p>In the old days, I would move this thread to Phenomena...</p><p>Wayne</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

K

keermalec

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Generally, when a person shows up, and their very first post is something like this, it really comes across as SPAM.90% of the time, they never post again.In the old days, I would move this thread to Phenomena...Wayne <br />Posted by drwayne</DIV><br /><br />Yea, especially as DrRocket was particularly&nbsp;harsh with the poor bloke ;-)</p><p>Wish someone would post something about Ken Wilber, just to be given the opportunity of replying... :)</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>“An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.” John F. Kennedy</em></p> </div>

D

drwayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Yea, especially as DrRocket was particularly&nbsp;harsh with the poor bloke ;-)Wish someone would post something about Ken Wilbur, just to be given the opportunity of replying... :)&nbsp;&nbsp; <br />Posted by keermalec</DIV></p><p>Actually, I didn't think DrRocket said anything personally about the poster, just that the book that he was hawking left something to be desired.&nbsp; Unless the poster was in fact the author of the book, in which case not disclosing that fact seems a bit disingenuous.</p><p>Wayne<br /></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.