Analysis And Assessment Of Gateway Process(Holographic Universe)

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
This is a very interesting document written in 1983 and unclassified in 2003. The link is down below and I typed some parts up from the PDF document.

The Consciousness Matrix. The universe is composed of interacting energy fields, some at rest and some in motion. It is , in and of itself, one gigantic hologram of unbelievable complexity. According to the theories of Karl Pribram, a neuroscientist at Stanford University and David Bohm, a physicist at the University of London, the human mind is also a hologram which attunes itself to the universal hologram by the medium of energy exchange thereby deducing meaning and achieving the state which we call consciousness.

With the respect to the states of expanded or altered consciousness such as Gateway uses, the process operates in the following way. As energy passes through various aspects of the universal hologram and is holographic images being conveyed and projected upon those electrostatic fields of the mind and are perceived or understood to the extent that the electrostatic field is operating at a frequency and amplitude that can harmonize with and therefore "read" the energy amplitude of the electrostatic field which comprises the human mind determines the configuration and hence the character of the holographic energy matrix which the mind projects to intercept meaning directly from the holographic transmissions of the universe. Then, to make sense of what the holographic image is "saying" to it, the mind proceeds to compare the image just received with itself. Specifically , it does this by comparing the image received with that part of its own hologram which constitutes memory.

By registering differences in geometric form and in energy frequency, the consciousness perceives. As psychologist Keith Floyd puts it:

"Contrary to what everyone knows is so, it may not be the brain that produces consciousness--but rather, consciousness that creates the appearance of the brain..."

From Big Bang to Torus. Working from the widely accepted "Big Bang" theory Bentov presents a conceptual model to depict the process of time-space evolution the relative position of the universal hologram. That hologram is often called a "Torus" because it is thought to have the overall shape of an immense, self-contained spiral. Basing his thesis on recent studies concerning the distribution of quasars(quasi-stellar objects), and operating on the premise that in the universe smaller processes tend to be mirror images of larger ones(i.e. the pattern of electrons around the nucleus of an atom mirrors the way planets orbit their suns, and so on) Bentov postulates the following scenario.

Taking his cue from the observed capability of quasars to eject enormously concentrated beams of matter from their interiors in a controlled, non-concentric version of the "Big-bang" he envisages a similar process occurring in the generation of the universe. Noting that those galaxies located to the north or our own galaxy are moving away faster than those located to the south, and that those to the east and west are demonstrably more distant, Bentov regards this is substantive evidence that the jet of matter which expanded into our universe has turned back upon itself, eventually forming an ovoid or egg shape.

He sees "matter" in our universe entering the ovoid pattern following ejection from a nucleus composed of extremely compressed energy through a "white hole." At the end of its trip to the far end of the ovoid, he sees it departing via a "black hole". IN such a model, time is observed to be a measure of the change which occurs as energy evolves into new, more complex forms as it progresses along the distance from the white hole side of the nucleus, around the shell of this "cosmic egg" until it enters the black hole. In other words, as energy--expelled from infinity and confined within limits by the conscious of the Absolute--expelled from infinity and confined within limits by the conscious of the Absolute--achieves form and motion following ejection from the white hole at the top of the egg, time begins as a measure of the cadence of this evolutionary movement as "reality" goes around the shell of the egg on its journey to the black hole at the far end.

Consciousness in Perspective. Having ascertained that human consciousness is able to separate from physical reality and interact with other intelligences in other dimensions within the universe, and that it is both eternal and destined for ultimate return to the Absolute we are faced with the question: "So what happens then?" Since memory is a function of consciousness and therefore enjoys the same eternal character as the consciousness which accounts for its existence it must be admitted that when consciousness returns to the Absolute it brings with it all the memories it has accumulate through experience in reality. The return of consciousness to the Absolute does not imply extinction of the separate entity which the consciousness organized and sustained in reality. Rather, it suggests a differentiated consciousness which merges with and participates in the universal consciousness and infinity of the Absolute without losing the separate identity and accumulated self-knowledge which its memories confer upon it.

What it does lose is the capability for generation of independent thought holograms, since that can be done only by energy in motion. In other words, it retains the power to perceive but loses the power of will or choice, In exchange, however, this consciousness participates in the all-knowing infinite continuum of consciousness which is a characteristic of energy in the ever present. Consequently, it is accurate to observe that when a person experiences the out-of-body state he is, in fact, projecting that eternal spark of consciousness and memory which constitutes the ultimate source of his identity to let it play in and learn from dimensions both inside and outside the time-space world in which his physical component currently enjoys a short period of reality.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
An interesting read. Seems more the thoughts of an "impaired" consciousness, rather than something based on reality.

"Impaired" as in under the influence...:dizzy:

The CIA, Military and Govs have studied many things about the mind and consciousness. Yes, to the ignorant it would seem like hogwash because that is what they want you to believe and the public education system or most religions would never dare educate the public in this. As the stated quote:

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is keeping them ignorant.
Maximilien Robespierre

COLGeek

The CIA, Military and Govs have studied many things about the mind and consciousness. Yes, to the ignorant it would seem like hogwash because that is what they want you to believe and the public education system or most religions would never dare educate the public in this. As the stated quote:

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is keeping them ignorant.
Maximilien Robespierre
While many things are studied, this is "hogwash". Still, there is value in learning even from such ramblings, particularly to see how some (try to) take it seriously and pass it along as factual.

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
While many things are studied, this is "hogwash". Still, there is value in learning even from such ramblings, particularly to see how some (try to) take it seriously and pass it along as factual.

You do realize you are saying a previously now passed on Neuroscientist at Stanford University Karl Pribram : http://karlpribram.com/ and a Physicist David Bohm at the University of
London:https://www.spaceandmotion.com/Physics-David-Bohm-Holographic-Universe.htm and the US Army have promoted and studied hogwash. Don't you?

What credentials do you have on this kind of information to decide that? And what study have you done on this topic to come to your conclusions?

Last edited:

IG2007

"Don't criticize what you can't understand..."
I am going to contradict by one of the articles of Space.com: https://www.space.com/quantum-paradox-throws-doubt-on-observed-reality.html

The Spaceandmotion article which you stated in #5 says that everyone's perception of everything is correct. But, the article which I have stated says that there is one absolute reality which is then perceived by everyone in different ways. As the writer states in the last paragraph and the last-before-the-last paragraph of the article,

"All of this does not imply that you can choose your own reality. Firstly, you can choose what questions you ask, but the answers are given by the world. And even in a relational world, when two observers communicate, their realities are entangled. In this way a shared reality can emerge.

Which means that if we both witness the same tree falling and you say you can't hear it, you might just need a hearing aid."

The one absolute reality or truth (as stated by many philosophers) is the combination of all the shared realities. For every single person, there is a different reality. But, when we combine everyone's perceptions, we get the absolute fact.

This is the point which can contradict. The point in the article is that everyone of us is unique and everyone of us is right. But, that is wrong. As, if that was right, then we wouldn't have ever been debating! The article is self-contradictory at its base. And that's why, it's "hogwash".

Reactions: Truthseeker007

COLGeek

You do realize you are saying a previously now passed on Neuroscientist at Stanford University Karl Pribram : http://karlpribram.com/ and a Physicist David Bohm at the University of
London:https://www.spaceandmotion.com/Physics-David-Bohm-Holographic-Universe.htm and the US Army have promoted and studied hogwash. Don't you?

What credentials do you have on this kind of information to decide that? And what study have you done on this topic to come to your conclusions?
As someone who served a day or two in the Army (more than 30 years), I know that the DoD and USG "studied" all sorts of nonsense. These efforts are not unique to the US either. Many governments have sponsored/participated in "studies" of dubious merit.

While "what if" studies are interesting, they are more suited for comic books and sci-fi (I am a fan of both). Just because something was studied (or written down in any venue), does not make it so. The interwebs contribute to much "hooey" being declared true, or at least being "seriously" considered by some. Urban legends, myths, and fantasy are all fine to stir the imagination, but science and logic must prevail at some point.

To play off an old public service announcement for education, "An imagination is a terrible thing to waste".

Reactions: IG2007

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
The meaning is absolutely clear, which I applaud. As an English speaker (possibly one of a very few around here) I would refer those interested in improving their iteration to pay attention to the conditional. If it were . . . not if it was. It makes me squirm.

For most, just ignore me. For any aspiring to greater things . . . . . . Future Prime Ministers and the like gain respect by gaining an enviable command of any language.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
As someone who served a day or two in the Army (more than 30 years), I know that the DoD and USG "studied" all sorts of nonsense. These efforts are not unique to the US either. Many governments have sponsored/participated in "studies" of dubious merit.

While "what if" studies are interesting, they are more suited for comic books and sci-fi (I am a fan of both). Just because something was studied (or written down in any venue), does not make it so. The interwebs contribute to much "hooey" being declared true, or at least being "seriously" considered by some. Urban legends, myths, and fantasy are all fine to stir the imagination, but science and logic must prevail at some point.

To play off an old public service announcement for education, "An imagination is a terrible thing to waste".

I am also a Veteran so I salute you. I was in the Air Force so I won't hold it against you that you were in the Army.:DIt does take quite a higher ASVAB score to join the Air Force and the Army takes anybody but I won't hold that against you.:DAll kidding aside, that is something to be extremely proud of and a heck of a feat doing 30 years in the Army. So thank you for your service.

Since we probably won't see eye to eye I will leave you some quotes to ponder.

Reality cannot be found except in One single source, because of the interconnection of all things with one another. ... I maintain also that substances, whether material or immaterial, cannot be conceived in their bare essence without any activity, activity being of the essence of substance in general. (Gottfried Leibniz, 1670)

If I ask you why you believe any particular matter of fact, which you relate, you must tell me some reason; and this reason will be some other fact, connected with it. But as you cannot proceed after this manner, in infinitum, you must at last terminate in some fact, which is present to your memory or senses; or must allow that your belief is entirely without foundation. (David Hume, 1737)

A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it. (Max Planck, 1920)

Reactions: IG2007 and COLGeek
Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
And the sum of all that is to put us in a hologram for what purpose?
If it's a vacation i sure want to talk to the programmers about what idea they have as a vacation LOL

Always good to ask that question of (why) before a theory about a matrix.

We are the sum of all that is. I imagine it got pretty boring not having anything to experience just consciousness floating around in a void. So why not create holograms to be able to experience a reality in a 3rd dimensional body and enjoy 5 senses of pain and euphoria?

We are the sum of all that is. I imagine it got pretty boring not having anything to experience just consciousness floating around in a void. So why not create holograms to be able to experience a reality in a 3rd dimensional body and enjoy 5 senses of pain and euphoria?
Seems like a waste of computer power to plant people on a planet in an endless universe that can't be visited.
All for the point of living out a computer simulation on a less than exciting adventure.

More logical that we are simply in a phase of a black hole we never really escape.
The correction codes are part of the information of the black hole and so is the flatness of the universe.

Only the concept of time and space are the simulation :)

IG2007

"Don't criticize what you can't understand..."
To everyone, just don't tell me that my observation is wrong. My observation is that, after 3 weeks or so, the clock at the second floor of house becomes much slower than my clock at the ground floor. Just don't tell me that my observation is wrong.

Michel Guillaume Jean de Crevecoeur, otherwise known as J. Hector St. John, wrote essays that were published in Europe in 1782 as 'Letters From An American Farmer'. What I remember most about the excerpt I read was his keying on what he noticed about people arriving in America (the American Frontier) from Europe. From the moment they stepped off the ship, it seemed to him, their minds started stretching to match and synchronize with the vastness of the newness and energies, the vastness of the possibilities, they had just arrived into. Given an opening system, allowed an opening system, an expansive Frontier Universe can operate on brain power, to wit, our "consciousness."

Life, though, already manipulates its environment. I've long thought that our brains do not operate within just the bounds, just the dimensions, we think they does. A potential infinity and eternity of Life, to mean particularly a resulting human life, is going to have Artificial Intelligence beaten in that respect, I do believe.

It is obvious how we can manipulate the macrocosm by way of our brains, bodies, tools and other extensions of ourselves. It isn't at all obvious how we can reach down and in and manipulate the microcosm within our brains. Yes, yes, I know about the neurocircuitry of the brain, but there is much, much more to it than that. Going much, much deeper into the microcosm of the brain and, therefore, the mind, and therefore, consciousness. Infinitely more and deeper. Life has been working its way interiorly, spreading out into an evermore titanic frontier interiorly, since... forever. In that titanic frontier our physical brains are simply our local processing units of a far vaster (nearly infinite) intranet than we know.

Now, someone able to absorb this might just wonder why we aren't better, more utopian perfect (higher on some pyramidical scale), beings than we are. I don't think life or the Universe itself works that way.

I've thought a lot about space colonization, and where quadrillions of humans, in all kinds of varying structures and infrastructures, accessing and using energies we can barely conceive of right now, and all of it being cells of energy, stretching out into the Frontier Universe would look like bottom up and top down. The complexity, the reach, the cells dividing and coming together, ever new, ever larger divisions and unities.... A new plane of life. A plane of life of its own. A life where we and the vast, vast, pyramid of life we will be atop, is simply the life within that life. Cells that make up that life but have just about the control that cells that make us up have. At our level, on our plane, we will be in control, we will think. On that level, we won't, regardless of the fact we will be its cellular life. That life, that consciousness, will think its in control of its fate, thus our fate, too. Each of us, each advanced being of life, is still a swarm of other life making us up. It will be a swarm of other life making it up, too. We have consciousness. It, they, will have consciousness eventually, too. We are aware. It, they, will be aware eventually, too.

Now someone might think "to hell with that." We should just stay here in our womb-world and never birth. Of course they will be the ones who think we are all the life there is in the Universe at large. That the above multiple planes of life, vastness of life, including space and time faring life, isn't already in existence out there somewhere, many somewheres, and we would be just on our way to reaching up to join in; reaching out to join in.

We are pretty damn complex beings. Nature put a lot of diverse, varying, different, eggs in one spatial-minded basket to make a human. Lions, sheep, weasels, sharks, spiders, flies, cockroaches, you name it (including matter- and anti-matter-likeness humans). Just about an ultimate in complex being. We cannot all live in one basket. No higher lifeform, no higher energy being, can without destroying itself. Every higher complexity lifeform, every higher brained lifeform, we run into, if we survive to get out there, we will find to have needed space to spread out into; to divide out into. Not because of body, but because of mind.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Michel Guillaume Jean de Crevecoeur, otherwise known as J. Hector St. John, wrote essays that were published in Europe in 1782 as 'Letters From An American Farmer'. What I remember most about the excerpt I read was his keying on what he noticed about people arriving in America (the American Frontier) from Europe. From the moment they stepped off the ship, it seemed to him, their minds started stretching to match and synchronize with the vastness of the newness and energies, the vastness of the possibilities, they had just arrived into. Given an opening system, allowed an opening system, an expansive Frontier Universe can operate on brain power, to wit, our "consciousness."

Life, though, already manipulates its environment. I've long thought that our brains do not operate within just the bounds, just the dimensions, we think it does. A potential infinity and eternity of Life, to mean particularly a resulting human life, is going to have Artificial Intelligence beaten in that respect, I do believe.

It is obvious how we can manipulate the macrocosm by way of our brains, bodies, tools and other extensions of ourselves. It isn't at all obvious how we can reach down and in and manipulate the microcosm within our brains. Yes, yes, I know about the neurocircuitry of the brain, but there is much, much more to it than that. Going much, much deeper into the microcosm of the brain and, therefore, the mind, and therefore, consciousness. Infinitely more and deeper. Life has been working its way interiorly, spreading out into an evermore titanic frontier interiorly, since... forever. In that titanic frontier our physical brains are simply our local processing units of a far vaster (nearly infinite) intranet than we know.

Now, someone able to absorb this might just wonder why we aren't better, more utopian perfect (higher on some pyramidical scale), beings than we are. I don't think life or the Universe itself works that way.

I've thought a lot about space colonization, and where quadrillions of humans, in all kinds of varying structures and infrastructures, accessing and using energies we can barely conceive of right now, and all of it being cells of energy, stretching out into the Frontier Universe would look like bottom up and top down. The complexity, the reach, the cells dividing and coming together, ever new, every larger divisions and unities.... A new plane of life. A plane of life of its own. A life where we and the vast, vast, pyramid of life we will be atop, is simply the life within that life. Cells that make up that life but have just about the control that cells that make us up have. At our level, on our plane, we will be in control, we will think. On that level, we won't, regardless of the fact we will be its cellular life. That life, that consciousness, will think its in control of its fate, thus our fate, too. We, each advanced being of life, is a still a swarm of other life making us up. It will be a swarm of other life making it up, too. We have consciousness. It, they, will have consciousness eventually, too. We are aware. It will be aware eventually, too.

Now someone might think "to hell with that." We should just stay here in our womb-world and never birth. Of course they will be the ones who think we are all the life there is in the Universe at large. That the above multiple planes of life, vastness of life, including space and time faring life, isn't already in existence out there somewhere, many somewheres, and we would be just on our way to reaching up to join in; reaching out to join in.

We are pretty damn complex beings. Nature put a lot of diverse, varying, different, eggs in one spatial-minded basket to make a human. Lions, sheep, weasels, sharks, spiders, flies, cockroaches, you name it (including matter- and anti-matter-likeness humans). Just about an ultimate in complex being. We cannot all live in one basket. No higher lifeform, no higher energy being, can without destroying itself. Every higher complexity lifeform, every higher brained lifeform, we run into, if we survive to get out there, we will find to have needed space to spread out into; to divide into. Not because of body, but because of mind.

Well said and very inspirational Atlan0101. I would just add, sure we are complex beings but also in most simplicity we are consciousness with an infinite amount of imagination.

Latest posts