Another damm starwars thread!!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mariecurie

I really liked it.<br />Wait 'til LadyLiviticus sees this!<br /><br />thanks.

R

realtalk

Mines gonna be a bit different:<br /><br />Return of the Jedi<br />Revenge of the Sith<br />Empire Strikes Back<br />Phantom Menace (see below)<br />A New Hope<br />Attack of the Clones<br /><br />I really dont understand why TPM gets hated on so much, ive watched it a handful of times and I really cant find any major flaws. Sure the gungans are annoying but imo it has more of a star wars feel to it then episode 2. Plus shoot, it has 2 of the coolest characters in all 6 movies, Maul and Qui-Gonn... too bad both were killed off. Episode 4 to me is just kinda slow and boring. And 2 is just terrible, worst of them imo.<br /><br />As for the books, definitly start with timothy zahn's thrawn trilogy, I also liked Jedi Academy, which is a 3 book series, or you could just read I Jedi, its a bit better and covers the same time period as JA. If you are going to read both JA and IJ, read JA first, because IJ will ruin JA's whole story with a few sentenses here and there. I also liked the corellian trilogy, and Zahn's hand of thrawn duology. I lost interest somewhere early in the New Jedi Order though, the whole Yuzhan Vong thing was stupid imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.