Another Newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

skem

Hi,

I'm not only new to this forum but I am totally new to Astronomy. And to be honest (you're gonna hate me for this..), I was always more interested in Astrology..until! I came across this December 2012 thing and all the talk of a Planet X. Now I am completely bolled over by it. For probably the first time in my life, I have understood that I share something with every human on this earth. We are all on this planet. We are all travelling through time and space together, on this planet! And there are other planets. Don't get me wrong, I'm not totally thick, but what's struck me is, the co-operation between all the planets. How they (the planets) hold our world (and theirs) in balance. How the forces of gravity hold the balance and how (this I found brilliant), how, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto were discovered because of irregularities in gravity. The whole thing fascinates me but it has also made me realise just how vunerable we are and how we are dependent on that balance. An intruder would certainly upset things. If some people are correct, a comet/planet x passes by every 3,600yrs causing untold hayhem. But I suspect there would be archeological evidence to support this claim. Noahs flood and the demise of the dinosaurs is not enough (for me). We should be able to back-track massive earth changes going back every 3,600yrs, if the evidence is there. Is it I wonder?

So can anyone shed any light on this topic for me? From an Astromoners view point?

So my first question is; Will the sun, Moon and Earth really line up with the center of the plain of the Milky Way in December 2012? And if so, what effect would that be likely to have on our gravitational sheild and the magnetic fields?

And my second question is; Has there been any recent sightings of the Uranus's Perturbuler that some astrologers believe may be a brown dwarf and others believe is planet X and that Dr. Robert Harrington possibly detected with his team at Nasa? (1983?)

B

BoJangles2

Welcome to SDC.

I hate to be the one to inform you but you have been conned. Id be talking to and writing to anyone who told you about this event and call them a fruit loop. Sorry to be so blunt.

Instead of me explaining this to you, I have provided a suitable video that will tell you all about it.
I'm going to add these to my documentaries and lectures thread, if you want to see some intersting stuff, have a look at a couple of these instead.

Part 1
Part 2

<Link Fixed>

M

MeteorWayne

I'll check out BoJangles videos shortly, I'm sure they are good.
He is correct, the whole 2012 story is balony. There's no special alignment in 2012, but there are some great space probes that will reach their target, so we will learn more about the Universe :)

Welcome to Space.com.

S

skem

guys, thanks for replying. I'll be sure to follow those links!

S

skem

Bojangles, I watched the two videos and I will watch them again, they are very well done and very interesting.

The video addressed my question about the alignment but it failed to comment on Dr. Robert Harrington's statement that they (Nasa) had detected something "out there" that could be the tenth planet. T.C. Van Flandhern is reported to have said it "had to be a planet" before later retracting his statement.

Can you shed any light on this for me Bojangles? Has there been any further sightings of the heat mass that IRAS detected?

B

BoJangles2

Hi skem,

These sources all turned out to be distant galaxies except one which was a wisp of Galactic infrared cirrus, and no such source has ever turned out to be a solar-system object.

You can find more information here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts