Any Prior Military from Space Com Around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Craig024

I’m currently active duty Air force next summer I’m turning in a packet for OTS after completing my BS in Space Studies. I’m hoping to get into space com, my questions are if anyone has any experience with OTS what is it like and If anyone has ever worked in space com what is that like?

sorry if this is in the wrong board I had trouble determining where to put it

Y

yevaud

Well, this is the wrong forum for your questions; I will move it later today to User Announcements, though I'll keep it here long enough for you to note that I moved it. That being said, we are more than happy to answer your questions, and help if we can.

I'm former Army, 77-83, CONUS, FRG, Grenada, Sp-5 E-5. Coincidentally, one of my majors was Planetary and Space Science, so I have a clue about this.

OCS (that's what us Army guys know it as) is similar to Basic Training all over again, plus plus plus. Remember, you're also being trained in everything an officer should know or practice.

As far as employment with SDC, that would be the Imaginova corporation. Send them a resume, see what they say,.

Must run for a while; back a bit later.

C

Craig024

Ok thanks for the info, Im confirming now that I understand you have to move this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts