Anybody else going out to see Stardust re-enter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leovinus

I'm going to try to head out to central Nevada this weekend to see and hear the re-entry, slated for about 2:15 Pacific time on the morning of the 15th. So far, weather forecast looks favorable. Now if I can just stay awake... <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

G

gunsandrockets

That sounds very cool.<br /><br />Where are you driving from? Have you considered carpooling?

L

Leovinus

I'm driving from the Denver area. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

L

Leovinus

Max heating is supposed to take place over Dunphy, NV. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

E

earth_bound_misfit

Does anyone know if SDC will be streaming video of this, or any other links that are streaming this? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p> </p><p>----------------------------------------------------------------- </p><p>Wanna see this site looking like the old SDC uplink?</p><p>Go here to see how: <strong>SDC Eye saver </strong>  </p> </div>

L

Leovinus

It will be on NASA TV which streams from several sites. I'll be recording it off Dish Network. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

C

centsworth_II

I would imagine the cable news shows would show the entry. They did for Genesis. The amount of coverage varies so flip around. Of course they will not have the pre-entry coverage that NASA TV will. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

L

Leovinus

Weather forecast now shows snow showers for Sat/Sun. So I won't be going after all. Bummer. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.