Aquaman to make a splash on the big screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vogon13

Any chance there will be a real Aquaman movie?<br /><br />Cameron directs, Grenier and Moore play the leads?<br /><br />Mark Wahlberg makes a pile of money?<br /><br /><br />Jes' curious.<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

V

vogon13

I'm thinking a little more ambitious. $200,000,000 budget instead of $10,000.<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

K

kauboi

If it's going to be like Batman Begins I say go for it, if it's going to be another Spiderman-like movie I say it isn't worth it. Too much of the same.. Give Nolan the project!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts