Architecture Thesis-Site Requirements and Data needed-urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aparnasathish

Hello... <br /><br />I am Aparna Sathish, a final year architecture student at College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala,India.....going to do my final architectural design thesis project due to start in December. <br /><br />I am very interested in astronomy and space rsearch apart from architecture... <br /><br />My probable thesis topic is "Academy of Astronomy and Space Research "....special emphasis on "energy and cost efficiency".... <br />does anybody know of any such project proposed anywhere? <br /><br />I searched for a live site...but didnt get any...so i might have to generate all the requirements by myself. <br /><br />Can you help me,please....just look around if you know of a similar proposal... <br /><br />The reason i wanted to do it was that i could do research on incorporating the principles of sustainable architecture into a large scale technical project....plus i can get some details on my second passion,"Astronomy"....*grin* <br /><br />I have data on the requirements of an acaddemic centre for space research...but not on the site selection criteria...so..can anyone help,please? <br /><br />I would prefer the site to be in india...but casestudies can be from anywhere in the world...also the site requirements....

T

telfrow

Please click on the flashing icon next to "Main Index." You have a message. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts