Are the aliens us? UFOs may be piloted by time-traveling humans, book argues

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Dec 21, 2019
Could the creatures piloting UFOs be us? A recent book argues that reports of aliens here on Earth may be describing our distant human descendants, returning from the future to study us in their own evolutionary past.

Are the aliens us? UFOs may be piloted by time-traveling humans, book argues : Read more
The earth is spinning at a rate of approximately 1,000 miles per hour. The earth is going around the sun at a speed of approximately 66,600 miles per hour. The sun is going around the galaxy at approximately 256,000 miles per hour. The Galaxy is traveling through space at around 556,000 miles per hour. In other words, we are traveling through the universe at a rate of anywhere between 1,000,000 MPH and 2,300,000 MPH. That means if I were to go back in time even one hour, I would be over a million miles away from where I was one hour ago. I would be in the middle of space with nothing to fasten to. Time travel? No way. The complex computations one would have to make in order to end up where the earth was at any point in the past would be phenomenal. Sorry, guys. It can't happen. The only time available to us is THE PRESENT, and that is so fleeting, it cannot be isolated or captured.

Jan 22, 2020
He is on to something. In recent years, an alternative theory has appeared regarding the origin of UFOs. Instead the widespread idea that UFOs are spaceships piloted by aliens, some UFO experts (such as the highly respected Dr. Jacques Vallee) believe that UFOs are manifestations from other dimensions of space/time or alternate/parallel universes, and that they are also part of the large panoply of paranormal events (classic paranormal events often happen before, during, and/or after UFO sightings). One reason for that alternative theory is that UFOs often behave in ways not consistent with what would be expected from vehicles controlled by professional spaceflight crews--such as zig-zagging around in an apparently arbitrary way. That has caused great controversy in the world of UFO enthusiasts, who are glued to the "alien" hypothesis and emotionally reject alternatives.

Jan 25, 2020
I think Leonard David is on the right track but falls short on his thought experiment. The most likely explanation is they are human but NOT from the "future". The UAPs are NOT curious about humans because they are humans. Both ancient structures and biblical text provide high probability that advance technology existed in the past. I am not religious but biblical text is required for calculating the probability of the past.

Using Leonard's truth seeking method I would conclude the UAPs are a branch of advanced humans that exist in the same time as us. The question I ponder is where do they live ( here / there / space )?

I see many arguments that humans can't be piloting the UAPs due to the impossible acceleration observed. These crafts are certainly using gravity propulsion resulting in almost zero inertial mass. Traveling in such a craft would feel like standing motionless at all times. There is substantial evidence this is a real science.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2019
The hypothesis that the Aliens could be us, especially from the future is very possible. Especially if they are only sending drones that are not affected by huge swings in gravity from sudden turns. Perhaps something tragic will happen in our future, when those left alive need to study the cause of the calamity. NO, I do not mean a Terminator future for us.
OR DO I ? Cue the spooky music here.

Jan 27, 2020
Could the creatures piloting UFOs be us? A recent book argues that reports of aliens here on Earth may be describing our distant human descendants, returning from the future to study us in their own evolutionary past.

Are the aliens us? UFOs may be piloted by time-traveling humans, book argues : Read more
In my studies, since my Father's experiences in WW 2, in a B-17 seems clear and documented the physical condition of aeronautical physics determines then and now our "friendly critters" as Astronaut/Senator John Glenn called them are advanced EBEN types who have visited earth for thousands of years. To think they are "us" is a foolish egocentric concept by those who seem still caught in the brain drain of me, me, me.

Jan 29, 2020
If one can travel to the future, non-relativistically, that implies future exists simultaneously with present. If future exists simultaneously with present, that implies present exists simultaneously with the past. That will means every instances of time in the past, present and future, all exist simultaneously in one same instance. Our passage from past to present and to future events gives us the sense of flow of time. There in fact is no time but every instances of events which occurs in this universe from creation to infinity and beyond, they all exist concurrently with each other, we are just players going from one event to another. Super advance technology in the far far future may enable a being to move around among those events, like chess on a chess board.
[/QUOTE]I think you have it just about right.

Jan 4, 2020

NO!! the pilots in most of these craft are either cyborg/robots and posses advanced artificial intelligence as inertial dampers in any technology whatsoever are only fictitious and are only in the likes of star trek and such tv shows so any biological being would not be able to survive some of the aerobatic manoeuvres that most of these craft are performing i sincerely believe they are inter dimensional travellers with highly advanced technology that we haven't yet realised and not outer space aliens

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts