Astronaut training school.

I hear that school can be pretty tough. Throwing you in water, bounceing and spinning you around. Running you on a tread mill, Lifting weights. Lots of math with no calculators, learning a lot of new words and acronyms, sometimes in differant languages and key boards. Radio operation, atmospheric pressure chambers both high and low, even temperature extremes. Learning Morse code just in case. Going up in an airplane which makes a dive so you know how weightlessness feels, some cadets barf during that. It's not a cake walk that's for sure. It seems like it's always a new learning experience.

Last edited:
The former Astronaut who told me this is now retired. He said it was like a boot camp. His name is Harrison Schmitt, he's still alive and kicking. Moon walked on Apollo 17 , the last one. One of the last to walk on the Moon.

Last edited:
How did I meet all these people and get a government clearance. I owned a small company, and we contracted out to a lot of of these kind of things in NM, west Texas and southern Colorado. WSMR, Sandia and Los Alamos labs.
Wipp site, Municipalities and police depts and prisons, list goes on. Wore out three service trucks. Lived in hotels, finally got tierd of it. Sold it off.

Feb 11, 2021
Visit site
How did I meet all these people and get a government clearance. I owned a small company, and we contracted out to a lot of of these kind of things in NM, west Texas and southern Colorado. WSMR, Sandia and Los Alamos labs.
Wipp site, Municipalities and police depts and prisons, list goes on. Wore out three service trucks. Lived in hotels, finally got tierd of it. Sold it off.

And what do you do now?

Latest posts