Astronomy Question of the Week 02/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tfwthom

(Total Votes: 9) <br />10 <br /> 0 (0%) <br /> <br />11 <br /> 0 (0%) <br /> <br />12 <br /> 5 (55%) <br /> <br />13 <br /> 3 (33%) <br /> <br />14 <br /> 1 (11%) <br /> <br />18 <br /> 0 (0%) <br /> <br />20 <br /> 0 (0%) <br /> <br />Lets get some more answers. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1" color="#3366ff">www.siriuslookers.org</font> </div>

S

Saiph

I could vote multiple times if you'd like? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p align="center"><font color="#c0c0c0"><br /></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">----</font></em></font><font color="#666699">SaiphMOD@gmail.com </font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">-------------------</font></em></font></p><p><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">"This is my Timey Wimey Detector.  Goes "bing" when there's stuff.  It also fries eggs at 30 paces, wether you want it to or not actually.  I've learned to stay away from hens: It's not pretty when they blow" -- </font></em></font><font size="1" color="#999999">The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

T

tfwthom

Well I'll just move on............<br /><br />13 is the answer<br /><br />Astrologers divide the zodiac into 12 constellations, but the Sun actually appears to move through 13 constellations. The Sun remains in the constellation Ophiuchus for a longer time then it does in nighboring Scorpius. (another reason that astrology is full of @@@@)<br /><br /><br />I thought this one was easy.....66% got it wrong. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1" color="#3366ff">www.siriuslookers.org</font> </div>

S

Saiph

that's actually a pretty obscure tidbit. Most people don't know of the constelation ophiocus let alone it's position in the sky. It's often ignored mainly due to the dimness of it's stars, and large size making it hard to spot. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p align="center"><font color="#c0c0c0"><br /></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">----</font></em></font><font color="#666699">SaiphMOD@gmail.com </font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">-------------------</font></em></font></p><p><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">"This is my Timey Wimey Detector.  Goes "bing" when there's stuff.  It also fries eggs at 30 paces, wether you want it to or not actually.  I've learned to stay away from hens: It's not pretty when they blow" -- </font></em></font><font size="1" color="#999999">The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts