Atlas 2AS Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blacknebula

Spaceflightnow has listed the launch of a classified NRO payload on the final Atlas 2AS launch, as indefinite, delayed from July 27.'<br /><br />Has anyone heard why this occured? Would one assume that the launch date is kept classified ( don't believe so ) or that problems have arised in the spacecraft or rocket?

R

rvastro

Its my fault....I was planning on taking a trip to Jetty Park to watch the launch.

R

rvastro

You gotta come down--its the last of the ICBM based Atlas'. A 47 year long history comes to an end on August 31.

D

drwayne

Hmmm....maybe....I am finally almost free of the test entry from heck in the lab....<br /><br />Wayne <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

D

drwayne

Is the holiday near then going to cause big trouble getting a place to stay?<br /><br />Wayne <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

D

drwayne

Interesting. I wonder how long a drive it is from here (Navarre), and if anyone from here that is on the way?<br /><br />Wayne <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

D

drwayne

OK, I knew Orlando was pushing 7 hours...<br />Wayne <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts