Biefeld-Brown effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yree

<br /><br />C:DocumentsandSettingsKevinJamesWaldroupDesktopwinterhaven.pdf

H

henryhallam

<font color="yellow">C:DocumentsandSettingsKevinJamesWaldroupDesktopwinterhaven.pdf</font><br />That link won't show up, since it is local to your computer.<br /><br />However, Winterhaven is a nice little airfield in central Florida.

Y

yree

As a private venture he produced evidence of motion using condensers in a couple of saucers suspended by arms rotating round a central tower with input running down the arms. The massive-k situation was summarized subsequently in a report, Project Winterhaven, in 1952. Using the data some conclusions were arrived at that might be expected from ten or more years of intensive development - similar to that, for instance, applied to the turbine engine. Using a number of assumptions as to the nature of gravity, the report postulated a saucer as the basis of a possible interceptor with Mach 3 capability. Creation of a local gravitational system would confer upon the fighter the sharp-edged changes of direction typical of motion in space. <br />http://www.cufon.org/cufon/elecgrav.htm

H

henryhallam

Okay this is all nonsense. And I'm not going to justify that with detailed rebuttals because that would be a waste of my time.

Y

yree

"Okay this is all nonsense. And I'm not going to justify that with detailed rebuttals because that would be a waste of my time."<br />1-what rae you talking about? <br /> <br />2- it wsn't a joke to USAF and us pattoen office. <br /><br />3- it wsn't a joke to France.

L

lampblack

Ummm... the revised links don't seem to be working, either.<br /><br />Are you trying to suggest that flying saucers represent a plausible spacecraft design?<br /><br />This morning, I tweaked one of our cats in the tail while he was enjoying his morning milk. Talk about flying saucers!<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#0000ff"><strong>Just tell the truth and let the chips fall...</strong></font> </div>

Y

yree

Yes <br /><br />Engineers Praise Disc Performance<br /> By Francis L. Ridge<br /><br /><br /><br />This is the 1/48 scale model kit of the "alien craft" allegedly hidden in Nevada by the U.S. Government, now available from Testors. (Ref 1). The craft illustrated above is referred to as the "sport model". I use this as a simple description of what many have reported over the last half-century, but I am not aware of any direct evidence to support the claims of Robert Lazar.<br /><br />I have maintained a small file throughout the years, of statements by scientists and engineers regarding the use of a saucer shape for space travel and flight within the Earth's atmosphere. In 1990 there was a fascinating article in the April/May issue of SCIENCE DIGEST (Ref. 2), entitled, "Planet Of Origin: Hollywood", by Dennis Meredith, adapted from AIR & SPACE MAGAZINE. According to engineers at McDonnell Douglas Aerospace, some of the craft used in motion pictures are actually plausible. Several members of the company's space-station design team analyzed three of the most famous spacecraft from the movies:<br />http://www.nicap.org/praise.htm

Y

yree

This effect has nothing to do with antigravity. Lifters for example are just a form of ion propulsion.<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lifter_%28ionic_propulsion_device%29<br />"<br /> Dear Mr. K,<br /><br /> I am sorry I have not been able to answer your interesting letter until now. As you may know, I am retired and no longer engaged in research. If this work is being carried forward in government laboratories or elsewhere, I am not aware of it. There was a flurry of interest at one time and then it appeared simply to die out.<br /><br /> In summary, I cannot be encouraging to you as an independent investigator. The research is quite expensive, requiring large high voltage installations and vacuum chambers not readily available outside of well financed industrial or government laboratories.<br /><br /> The most interesting phenomenon, which has yet to be explained, is the so-called Biefeld-Brown Effect in massive high-K capacitors. i.e, the tendency of a dipole to move in the negative-to-positive direction (in vacuum). This phenomenon was observed as early as 1926, was confirmed in several well-financed experiments in France (1955-56) and in the U.S. several years later.<br /><br /> Adequate theory does not exist to foretell or explain the findings and so, as is often the case, the scientific community pays little attention. This is true also in the case of contra-terrene "non-equivalence" of inertial and gravitational mass - a subject almost taboo today.<br /><br /> My advice, given to you with considerable regret, is to forget it and spend no money on it personally. Let the established government laboratories run with it in their own time.<br /><br /> Sincerely,<br /><br /> T. Townsend Brown<br />http://www.soteria.com/brown/letters/gary2.htm<br /><br /><br />

T

tmccort

What the hell kind of reply is that? It totally avoided what I said.

Y

yree

1.lifter do not work in a vacuum and the be for Biefeld-Brown effect work in a vacuum <br /><br />2.it has been show to work in France and USA laboratory’s<br /><br />3.in 1982 all the pattens were bought by a California <br />then all the interest went away usually that is a sign that the program went black.

Y

yree

Abstract: For the last several years, accumulating evidence along both theoretical and experimental lines has tended to confirm the suspicion that a fundamental interlocking relationship exists between the electrodynamic field and the gravitational field.<br /><br />It is the purpose of Project Winterhaven to compile and study this evidence and to perform certain critical or definitive experiments which will serve to confirm or deny the relationship. If the results confirm the evidence, it is the further purpose of Project Winterhaven to examine the physical nature of the basic "electro-gravitic couple" and to forsee and develop possible long-range practical applications.<br /><br />The proposed experiments are to be limited at first to force measurements and wave propogation. They are to be expanded, depending upon results, to include applications in propulsion or motive power, communications, and remote constrol, with emphasis on military applications of recognized priority. <br /><br />http://www.americanantigravity.com/articles/284/1/Project-Winterhaven

T

tomnackid

They work in atmosphere by ionizing the air and moving with a charged grid (like the "ionic breeze" air filter). In a vacuum they generate a tiny bit of thrust due to the electrons boiling off the electrode then being accelerated by the charged grid. You can see similar effects on samples in the vacuum chamber of an electron microscope.

A

aftercolumbia

Uh...I want to put this in a way that doesn't offend you, but I'm not sure if I can:<br /><br />The Byfield-Brown Effect is one the basis of a field of study known formally as "electrogravitics" and informally as "antigravity". It was worked upon by a number of major US aircraft manufactures until February 1956, when it suddenly went deep black. It is also peppered with semi-black and deep black nuggets dating back to 1942 and Nazi Germany (including the foo fighters.)<br /><br />Recently a study was done by the highly skeptical Jane's (Jane's as in Jane's Information Group) Defense Weekly editor Bill Cook to find out what truth lies behind this...it is titled "The Hunt For Zero Point," a nice big hard cover I forget the other bibliographical information for. I consider it an _ABSOLUTE_MUST_READ_ for this type of discussion, and the only credible information which links the US government to the UFO phenomenon.<br /><br />To summarize...in historical chronological order:<br /><br />Thomas Townsend Brown is to SS director Hans Kammler as Robert Goddard is to Vernher von Braun in the fields of electrogravitics and rocketry, respectively. Nazi Germany did quite a bit of work on electrogravitics (including an unsuccessful attempt at a time machine), and then did quite a bit of work to cover it up in April-May 1945 (Czech manufacturer Skoda being most well known,) leaving documents and structures that make no sense except in the context of some top secret program to develop advanced technology inconsistent with internal combustion, jet propulsion, and rocketry, but consistent with efforts toward researching electrogravitic effects (including, but not limited to the Byfield-Brown Effect.)<br /><br />After this, efforts shifted to the development of electrogravitics by US prime aerospace manufactures...and A.V. Roe Canada (i.e. Silverbird and Avrocar) with, oddly, A.V. Roe Canada being by far the best known. US efforts went black (i.e. no formal cancellation, but just disappeare

Y

yree

no<br />May 23, 1978<br /><br />Dear Mr. K,<br /><br /> I am sorry I have not been able to answer your interesting letter until now. As you may know, I am retired and no longer engaged in research. If this work is being carried forward in government laboratories or elsewhere, I am not aware of it. There was a flurry of interest at one time and then it appeared simply to die out.<br /><br /> In summary, I cannot be encouraging to you as an independent investigator. The research is quite expensive, requiring large high voltage installations and vacuum chambers not readily available outside of well financed industrial or government laboratories.<br /><br /> The most interesting phenomenon, which has yet to be explained, is the so-called Biefeld-Brown Effect in massive high-K capacitors. i.e, the tendency of a dipole to move in the negative-to-positive direction (in vacuum). This phenomenon was observed as early as 1926, was confirmed in several well-financed experiments in France (1955-56) and in the U.S. several years later.<br /><br /> Adequate theory does not exist to foretell or explain the findings and so, as is often the case, the scientific community pays little attention. This is true also in the case of contra-terrene "non-equivalence" of inertial and gravitational mass - a subject almost taboo today.<br /><br /> My advice, given to you with considerable regret, is to forget it and spend no money on it personally. Let the established government laboratories run with it in their own time.<br /><br />Sincerely,<br /><br />T. Townsend Brown <br />http://soteria.com/brown/letters/gary2.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts