Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson on SG Atlantis

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RalphE

Did you guys catch the last Stargate Atlantis episode "Brain Storm"? Both Bill Nye (the "science guy") and Neil deGrasse Tyson (PBS NOVA) made guest appearances. Bill Nye was great, he actually had a pretty good part too :). <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>---</p><p>www.holderconsulting.com </p> </div>

M

Mee_n_Mac

Yeah, I thought that was neat. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>-----------------------------------------------------</p><p><font color="#ff0000">Ask not what your Forum Software can do do on you,</font></p><p><font color="#ff0000">Ask it to, please for the love of all that's Holy, <strong>STOP</strong> !</font></p> </div>

C

crazyeddie

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Did you guys catch the last Stargate Atlantis episode "Brain Storm"? Both Bill Nye (the "science guy") and Neil deGrasse Tyson (PBS NOVA) made guest appearances. Bill Nye was great, he actually had a pretty good part too :). <br /> Posted by RalphE</DIV></p><p>They were kind of mean to poor Rodney, though. &nbsp;I'm sure they are much nicer in person!&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

R

RalphE

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>They were kind of mean to poor Rodney, though. &nbsp;I'm sure they are much nicer in person!&nbsp; <br /> Posted by crazyeddie</DIV></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Rodney is one of those love/hate characters for me - he's got to be the most annoying person possible to watch, but somehow that makes it entertaining ;). </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>---</p><p>www.holderconsulting.com </p> </div>

C

crazyeddie

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>&nbsp;Rodney is one of those love/hate characters for me - he's got to be the most annoying person possible to watch, but somehow that makes it entertaining ;). <br /> Posted by RalphE</DIV></p><p>Rodney is my favorite character in SGA, because he has the most complex personality....everyone else is rather one-dimensional. &nbsp;You know that his arrogance is based in insecurity, and he is not unaware of this, which makes him more endearing than he would be otherwise. &nbsp;Plus, even though he complains about the demands placed upon him, he always brings home the bacon when it comes to figuring things out and saving the day. &nbsp;I'm pleased that he's finally found a true love....someone who seems to like him just the way he is, warts and all.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts