Black Holes Creating Universes

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dryson

In some ways it would be science fiction because it is not proveable or has not been proven.Scientifically speaking it could be possible due to the fact that when the sun collapses into a blackhole there is a tremendous amount of energy that is released into space. The release of energy would effect other atoms within the space around the blackhole all of which would create an equal and opposite reaction within maybe 1 billion light years. With all of the reactions occuring one collision at the correct moment may cause the process of creation to begin in another part of the space around the blackhole.

T

theridane

Pulling ideas out of a certain gas giant again, aren't we?

Energy is released when a star collapses, true. Atoms around it are affected - in other words the surrounding matter gets heated up a little bit. Nothing else. There are no universes springing into life around supernovae described by any science in the books, probably including crackpot ones.

And there is definitely no "equal and opposite reaction" 1 billion light years away - at that distance there's at most a handful of photons left from the original flash, barely enough to detect with telescopes.

C

captdude

I always wondered if the "equal and opposite reaction" of black holes could be fueling the expansion of the universe by converting all that untold mass into the repulsive energy that is responsible.

Q

QED

I'm honestly torn on the idea. If you take a look at the very early universe and the anatomy of the BB, it resembles the same activity as a black hole exerting energy and particles that eventually cool to matter - in reverse. It is possible that a black hole-like and white hole-like form of energy collide together and their opposite spin axes cause an exchange of particles and anti-particles, and eventually reversed outward to be followed by an inflationary period, where the escape velocity exceeds the pull-back of the black hole itself. I mean, you don't technically need to be that far from a black hole to be pulled into the event-horizon.

Super giants die and become black holes, which allows for a knot and warp in the fabric of spacetime, but what about something very similar to black holes creating universes on a much larger scale? I still think the idea isn't too absurd. Then again, I've only been studying astronomy and theoretical physics for a couple years now.

A

andwor

This concept has already been published (see the 3 papers below). In these days of the internet -it is important to cite previous work on this subject.

The proper interpretation of the concept is that the observable Universe, lays within it own schwarzschild radius.

Equally, not every black hole will contain a Universe, only those which are the immense size of a cosmic black hole- some billion times heavier than our observable Universe.

Available online

1.An advanced dynamic adaptation of Newtonian equations of gravity. Physics Essays 21: 222-228.

2. String quintessence and the formulation of advanced quantum gravity. Physics Essays 22: 364-377.

3. The formulation of harmonic quintessence and a fundamental energy equivalence equation. Physics Essays 23: 311-319

Q

QED

andwor, thank you for the information. I'm going to take a gander. :mrgreen:

P

petelta

Very good information on this forum. I'm just starting to get into this stuff since that new series on history channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts