Blue UFO soars over Hawaii before crashing into the sea

How appropriate: A Blue UFO over Blue Hawaii, after a Blue Moon, at the end of a Blue Year and the start of another. Such events are pleasant diversions in a drab Winter, during drab Times. Wish I were there to see the thing, but travel restrictions prevail.

Jun 5, 2021
Visit site
I cannot find "Space Chat: Let's Talk UFOs" so this thread will have to do: I find it humorous that 1) host Chelsea is so naive as to fail to understand that UFOs violating restricted air space over US military bases (or US Navy task forces operating at sea) should be treated as a security threat, and thus subject to aggressive action, and 2) that Joe Pesce as a scientist (astronomer, astrophysicist?) commenting on UFOs needs to admit that our current human understanding of the cosmos is very weak; ie, our physics can explain less than 5% of the known universe, as the dark energy and dark matter that comprise more than 95% of the universe are not understood by our science...

The Blue UFO event happened on 12/29/2020. So it can't be Santa Claus and Halloween was long past and all the witches had traded their brooms for public transport. So possibly the Blue UFO might have been a target drone with aircraft following for a "shoot down". That might explain what was witnessed from the ground. Still I would have "loved" to see the Blue USO especially after several Mai Tai's.

Latest posts