Bright Flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tom_hobbes

2:00 am.<br /><br />On my way to bed just now, having a last smoke out of the bathroom window when everything just lit up, the light reflecting off the houses opposite was painfully bright, it actually hurt, left me dazed. But it's a clear sky and there was no sound at all. I counted five minutes, nothing.<br /><br />Must have been a pretty sizable bolide or something, thought for a moment it was the beginning of WW III!<br /><br />Weirdly enough a friend and I saw a strange aircraft a little earlier, must have been fairly high from it's apparent speed, no engine sound, single beam on the front, very bright, no other lights.<br /><br />I noticed it first, we watched it together for a matter of a few seconds, arcing slightly down and right directly above us before the light just faded away over a second or two, like a car headlight as it turns away from you.<br /><br />Not sure if this should be in phenomena! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="2" color="#339966"> I wish I could remember<br /> But my selective memory<br /> Won't let me</font><font size="2" color="#99cc00"> </font><font size="3" color="#339966"><font size="2">- </font></font><font size="1" color="#339966">Mark Oliver Everett</font></p><p> </p> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

Tom, <br />Where are you located? I will check for fireball reports on the various newslists that cover the subject<br /><br />MeteorWayne <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

T

tom_hobbes

Chester, UK. Yeah, just a second of brilliance, and even though I was only seeing the reflected light, it burned a an afterimage into my eyes. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="2" color="#339966"> I wish I could remember<br /> But my selective memory<br /> Won't let me</font><font size="2" color="#99cc00"> </font><font size="3" color="#339966"><font size="2">- </font></font><font size="1" color="#339966">Mark Oliver Everett</font></p><p> </p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts