"Buck Rogers In The 25th Century" teaser trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

docm

Cawley Entertainment and Retro Films teaser trailer for the "Buck Rogers" web-series. Set to debut in late 2010, but the movie business sites list it for 2011. TV Buck Rogers Gil Gerard is going to be a permanent member of the cast and art designer Andrew Probert (Star Trek: The Movie, Star Trek: TNG, Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom, Back to the Future and original Battlestar Galactica) has joined the production team.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rvx6BBkxz4[/youtube]

J

jryle1234

:twisted: So what its been done before Twice, the TV show was entertaning but just allright, the first was ground breaking because of the lack of real knowledge at the time. :?:

A

a_lost_packet_

Will there be a Wilma and... who will play her? Could anyone be hotter and more capable than Erin Gray? I don't think so....

I think they should have left out the Buck Rogers "splash" frame and left the trailer with a quick glimpse of the side of the cockpit instead in the last frames. I always liked the old classic sci-fi era spaceships.

Alas, here's to you, rogers_buck, wherever you are.

/raises glass

B

bdewoody

It appears they are reverting back to the comic book format rather than a modern astronaut with the callsign. This may be a good series.

J

JasonChapman

that doesn't look too bad, both Gil Gerrard and Erin Gray were in Birmingham UK a few weeeks ago at a scifi memorabillia show.
I like the look of that spaceship, like the old 1930 ships from the black and white Buck Rogers which I thought was good. The 70s version looks way too cheesy now, cringe TV at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.