Buying Stocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

symbolite

Are there any space businesses that are publically traded? For a while now ive been wanting to buy stock in something i just don't know what. Throw me some suggestions. Thanks. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

O

owenander

I believe SpaceDev is public..<br />Might try Space Adventures as well.

N

nyarlathotep

I would strongly recommend in the current regulatory and market environment that you didn't. The only companies that seem to be turning a profit in the 'new space' business are Scaled Composites and OSC.<br /><br />And don't touch a SpaceX IPO with a 400ft pole. As soon as someone competent builds a real MCD booster (Boeing had ideas in the 80's but would now be blowing the margins on their EELV business. Pity.) Elon is toast.

D

docm

Thqat would require common sense, which is in short supply these days. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

S

solarspot

"seem to be turning a profit in the 'new space' business"<br /><br />Since when was profit a requirement in investing in these businesses? I thought we all wanted these companies to suceed such that we'd be willing to put some money in just to help out. If I was looking for money from stock trading then new space would be the last place I'd look to. But that's just me.<br /><br /><br />

Status
Not open for further replies.