Can a Black Hole "star" commit fusion, would the photons collect inside the star, would the photons degrade into something else?

Page 6 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Mar 6, 2021
Universe (U), universe(s) (u). ('1') ('1:1:1:1....') Mirror mirroring to infinity of..... points. Infinite / Infinitesimal. Infinite(s) / finite(s). Infinity of point infinitesimal(s) / infinity of finite (bubble) universes. Tractable bubbles (points) (dimensions) ('1') ('1:1:1:1....'). Dead center position of infinite, 0-point (a real point of space (not a history, not a ghost)) (a real point of time (not a history, not a ghost)). The infinity of 0-points broad and deep. How many particles in a particle? How many points in a point? How many points in a point infinitesimal? How many points in a (tractable) bubble universe? How many points to each end of the wormhole corridor (not all would have to be bi-directional) of any blackhole you can circumnavigate the event horizon of completely? Distant points "entangled." "Spooky action at a distance."
This definitely looks like some kind of sci-fi literature. It's simply too good my friend.

Apr 13, 2021
A black box can be shaken to make scientific analysis what is inside.
The properties matter give off properties and formations that allows us to predict.
Transients of matter from Axion to Neutron matter have dipolar vector fields creating dipolar vortices that expelling matter and perpendicular vector field going into the core, creating and event horizon, that mimics a black hole.

Apr 13, 2021
Matter in the universe cannot be created or destroyed, matter can be transformed from one to another.
Matter has been in the universe forever and ever.

Feb 8, 2021
EM in a BH gets stripped down to magnetism....all the energy lines curve inward not allowing E to manifest. So photons don't exist any more and "fusion" at this stage would be like a magneto-star but would create a "slip" into another spacetime from the density, which reverses the energy to inflation...IMO...

Apr 13, 2021
Hello rabsal
That implies a singularity.
Condensates from Axion to Neutron matter form a dipolar electromagnetic vector fields that expel matter and suck in matter perpendicular.
Black Holes are very much in theory.
Condensates have a matter that we can predi

Feb 8, 2021
Thanks Harry, but you have got me with the "condensates",...I thought it was just a pretty new word...
I don't believe in the "singularity", or that it leads to another spacetime and the infinity(the math predicts) is the Multiverse...
But if the condensate forms a dipolar vector(explain that one...?) that expels matter and a perpendicular vector going back into the core....and what I said before about magnetism would be a monopole, which supposedly don't exist...but you seem to have the "lingo" down. I will be better equipped to understand this more in a few weeks once classes start...
There is a new report about the Chandra tele that uses x-rays to see into the center of the galaxy and they report a wild energy party going on and there is an exchange of energies more like what you have described as the condensates-I think...sorry I don't have the link...

Feb 8, 2021
Try this idea. At the 'top' of the cycle, space has reached its most empty condition and therefore contracts so forcing "stuff" closer together again and decreasing entropy. Note the elegant use of the word "stuff". Nice 'holdall' for all your mass/energy/dark whaterers! Space contracts maybe because of 'light energy' as in opposite of dark. Just joking! Space contracts because it is tired of not holding anything so it collapses. As "stuff" comes together it attracts, some react chemically and order increases until it gets to the 'other' side of the next Big whatever where entropy is minimum because it is all in (big laugh please) a Big Bang. After what I am proposing is just the opposite of the BB. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander". Old English saying.

My change in style is because it is my 82nd Birthday today, so I am being a little frivolous with my nomenclature. It is 7 am here and no alcohol has been consumed. The party doesn't start for hours yet.

Cat :)
Happy B-day...mine was just a couple of weeks ago...56 and going back to school....
Reading through all these comments I have to bring up the Chandra tele observations and with x-rays they could see into the center of the galaxy and there seems to be an energy exchange...has the group seen this???

Feb 8, 2021
Oh and Cat, the nexus idea is awesome and cyclic universe seems like the best model, but I heard if a "wormhole" exists it cant transfer information because it is expanding FTLS ...the ER=EPR scenario...so how would a Universe keep information within if it expands FTLS...with a BB that is expanding more slowly within the FTLS inflation...

Catastrophe

The devil is in the detail
As I have pointed out elsewhere, there is too much (imho) taking micro ideas and transposing them to macro. If (and I do not believe that there is) such a thing as a wormhole, I believe it would be limited to passage of micro-entities, not 100 passenger space liners. The answer is simple when you think about it. A micro particle can transfer as a single entity. A human would have to transfer atoms/molecules at a time. It would kill, bits coming over piecemeal.

Nov 21, 2019
Black hole shrinking information in the photons, while star preserving information in the photons by transforming it into energy.

Catastrophe

The devil is in the detail
rabsal, "if a "wormhole" exists it cant transfer information"

I don't know whether the same idea applies (who does?), but going through a nexus is not the same thing as "going through" a singularity. Does this help?

If (and I do not believe that there is) such a thing as a wormhole, I believe it would be limited to passage of micro-entities
I don't know exactly, but the same words were pronunced by Stephen Hawking, something like: "If wormholes exist, they are as small as an atom; we can't use them, we can't see them, they can be there in our planet but we can feel their presence". (This sums up all I know about wormholes according to Stephen Hawking.
Anyway, I must say that if that is true (if wormholes are small) we will have huge problems in future interstellar voyages :confused_old:

Jan 13, 2020
Just a question...
Sure, if you dropped a couple of atoms or even atomic nuclei into it together at about the same place and time. Before they reached the center (on presumably two trajectories to the center close to each other in time), eventually their nuclei would be forced to fuse, as they would be forced into too small a space not to fuse. No photon emitted in the process would ever get past the event horizon, by virtue of all the emitting atoms being inside the event horizon. The energy gained by the black hole is measured in terms of its increase in mass. Remember, a black hole only really has 3 parameters: Mass, spin, and charge.

Reactions: vincenzosassone
Apr 13, 2021
Matter transition evolves both ways.
Axion condensate releases matter: as per the Big Bang Theory.
Axion gluon (two photons)
To
Complex Partonic matter
To Quark matter
Kaon Matter
To
Neutron matter
Neutron matter away from confinement loses and electron.
To Proton
Fusion to evolve all atoms as we know them.
To revert the direction.
We can estimate the compaction of the transients.
All what I say can be researched

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS