• We hope all of you have a great holiday season and an incredible New Year. Thanks so much for being part of the Space community!

can you figure out this cosmology related formula?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shpaget

And where is the formula?
It would help if you gave us a hint or two on what is it supposed to represent, who draw it and what is it supposed to do.

S

schmack

It looks an aweful lot like someting our five year old drew last week representing the christmas tree with all oh his presents under it.

S

Shpaget

I think it is a clip faced smiley holding a dandelion between two tetrabeam flux magnetrons, but I decided to wait for the OP to provide some more info.

R

ramparts

Yeah, I recognized light cones in there but it's hard to tell exactly what's going on. Also, there's no formula :D Where did you get that pic?

S

Shpaget

ramparts":li77hdba said:
Where did you get that pic?
Are you asking me?
It's what H20_02_C02 posted in the first post. It looks like he drew it himself.

R

ramparts

I was asking the original poster. I assumed he got it from somewhere if he's asking us what it means. Unless it's a "I saw this in my dream and need science types to interpret it" post ;)

M

MeteorWayne

I don't recall the formula being written out in the original images (which have been deleted from photobucket) It was just an unlabled drawing IIRC.

S

Shpaget

re remparts,
oh... ok than :D

MW, there's the image I was able to dig out (it remained cached in my browser) in my second post, so you can see it and don't need to work from memory. ;)

A

a_lost_packet_

ramparts":1dwu4g1u said:
Yeah, I recognized light cones in there but it's hard to tell exactly what's going on. Also, there's no formula :D ...
No formula, no legible symbols.. just some light cones..and.. stuff

Maybe Minkowsky and Feynman had a child and this is what happened whenever you gave it crayons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS