Canadian leader Justin Trudeau 'geeking out' over Artemis 2 moon announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2022
Visit site
Trudeau is WEF (World Economic Forum) through and through. So automatically gets favorable coverage from legacy media, and then little guys like space.com hoping to catch a few crumbs from the table latch on to that.

Reactions: Brandon
Mar 14, 2023
Visit site
Trudeau is WEF (World Economic Forum) through and through. So automatically gets favorable coverage from legacy media, and then little guys like space.com hoping to catch a few crumbs from the table latch on to that.
I know. It just gets old seeing them fanboy/girl over stupid political nonsense.

Apr 4, 2023
Visit site
What does geeking mean in slang?

Geeking is a term used by drug users to describe binge crack use – or using crack cocaine over and over in a short period of time at increasingly higher doses. Once a person is addicted, they will do anything to get the drug, including stealing or even prostitution.

I'm more a trucker fan than a Trudeau fan, but I'm pleased with his view on the space program. I hope all world leaders support this lunar mission and those to follow. They should also strive to get their folks into one of the space programs for their own country's sake.

I was in a corn field when Apollo 11 landed, then I got allowed in a farmer's trailer-home to watch Neil Armstrong get step onto the surface. One could sense the whole world was watching, and the viewer count proved they were.

As you can plainly see, Canada is also suffering from the same partisan nonsense as the USA is right now. I blame the USA for spreading their toxic politics north.
However, as a Canadian I am very proud of Canada's record in space. For a country with such a small population, I think we have been punching above our weight.
We are happy to be partners with our best friends, and cousins to the South. Two peas in a pod (even if one of the peas is HUGE).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts