Colossal X-class solar flare erupts from 'rule-breaking' sunspot and Earth is in the firing line (video)

Mar 15, 2023
Visit site
While it's interesting when the sun produces an X-class flare pointed at us, it would be orders of magnitude more helpful to tell us the size of the flare. As you point out, X class, like all the classes, has many levels and the higher the number, the more potential there is for damage. If this was an X1, it's just a tiny bit stronger than an M9.9, but far, far weaker than an X10 and tiny compared to the one that went off pointed exactly away from us a few weeks ago.

Feb 3, 2023
Visit site
While it's interesting when the sun produces an X-class flare pointed at us, it would be orders of magnitude more helpful to tell us the size of the flare. As you point out, X class, like all the classes, has many levels and the higher the number, the more potential there is for damage. If this was an X1, it's just a tiny bit stronger than an M9.9, but far, far weaker than an X10 and tiny compared to the one that went off pointed exactly away from us a few weeks ago.
They don't want to scare us.
Regardless, when the double X27 flares come at us, whoever is still alive 2 days after will get the Aurora treat of the millennium. Just stay underground until the fires all subside, and hope for openings in the smoke field to allow a glimpse of the sky.
But hey, even if the smoke is too thick still, the Auroras should be bright enough for the light to penetrate closed eyelids.

Laz

Mar 16, 2024
Visit site
They don't want to scare us.
Regardless, when the double X27 flares come at us, whoever is still alive 2 days after will get the Aurora treat of the millennium. Just stay underground until the fires all subside, and hope for openings in the smoke field to allow a glimpse of the sky.
But hey, even if the smoke is too thick still, the Auroras should be bright enough for the light to penetrate closed eyelids.
ahhh, something to look forward to then.....

Aug 15, 2024
Visit site
The burst in earth time occured on the 10th of August 5pm in Germany.
Your equipment is showing you time and gravity away of its original time delayed to what you saw and what had happened and that took merely 10 min to hit earth while I was at my balcony.
My skin is tough I know what happened for a fact based in feel and not just jabbing equatantional theories.

TRENDING THREADS