comet lulin

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

striper1

I really do not want to miss this event!I live in bristol,pa and would like to know if someone can give some kind of direction on where to look for the comet.i live one block from the delaware river to my east.any help would be greatly appreciated!

M

MeteorWayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I really do not want to miss this event!I live in bristol,pa and would like to know if someone can give some kind of direction on where to look for the comet.i live one block from the delaware river to my east.any help would be greatly appreciated! <br />Posted by striper1</DIV><br /><br />Welcome to Space.com.</p><p>There's already a thread on this "New Comet Lulin Sightings" so I will close this one, and reply there.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

S

striper1

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Welcome to Space.com.There's already a thread on this "New Comet Lulin Sightings" so I will close this one, and reply there. <br />Posted by MeteorWayne</DIV><br /><br />can you add me as a friend ? i really do not want to miss this event! i am a amature ,but when there are metoer showers and things like that i make sure to see them.this one really has me excited,just do not know how too spot it.i live in bristol,pa. i have a good telescope and very good binoculars.

S

striper1

still have not seen the comet ! i really want to see this.can someone explain to me in novice terms how and where to look?philadelphia is south of me and the delaware river is to my east.

M

MeteorWayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>still have not seen the comet ! i really want to see this.can someone explain to me in novice terms how and where to look?philadelphia is south of me and the delaware river is to my east. <br />Posted by striper1</DIV><br /><br />Please do not keep opening new threads on the same subject. As I said, there is already a comet Lulin thread open. Please ask your questions there; you are already posting in it. ANy future threads you open on the subject will be deleted. We only need one. Thanx for your cooperation.</p><p>This thread is now closed.</p><p>Meteor Wayne</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts