Criticism wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pioneer0333

Gravity is what holds all bodies in place or motion in the universe. From the smallest piece of dust, to the largest galaxy. The force of gravity that we see is the positive form of gravity, in which it pulls objects towards a strong central core which is high in mass and/or size "depending on the object ". I believe that the negative form of gravity is a force that is completely opposite in which it pushes away any and everything around an already compacted central core of what might be some kind of new atomic particle. Not a neutron, not a proton, and not an electron, but instead something else. I know it sounds crazy, but this is the only way that I can see actual anti gravitational forces being produced. <br /><br /> The question is this, could this type gravity be used to lift a body off the ground. Yes, the theory of levitation. If so, I believe that this power could achieve very extreme speeds in flight. But, how can this type of gravity be produced, if at all possible?<br /><br /> I ask for all criticism, wether supportive or non-supportive or neutral. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

N

nexium

Gravity helps the curved movement of the bodies of the Universe, from the smallest peice of dust to the largest galaxy. The levitating force is usually called centrifugal force. You will need to justify calling it negative gravity. The space elevators (if we are able to build them) will do somewhat as you suggest. Speeds to 50,000 kilometers per hour may be practical without any delta V from rockets. Part of the energy comes from slowing the Earth's rotation by a negligible amount. There is a very good forum at www.liftport.com

S

SpeedFreek

Then there is the gravitomagnetic effects of rotating superconductors! Some experiments have shown that objects seem to lose weight when above a rotating superconductor. This would suggest something is going on with gravity. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000">_______________________________________________<br /></font><font size="2"><em>SpeedFreek</em></font> </p> </div>

A

alokmohan

If universe is decelerating ,it may have antigravity effect.Also levitation may be explained as normal phenomenon.Conventional effects that look like anti-gravity<br />Magnetic levitation suspends an object against gravity by use of electromagnetic effects. While visually impressive, this is not an anti-gravity effect since it doesn't directly relate to gravity. <br />Critics of various alleged anti-gravity devices often suggest that unusual effects observed around them are due to electromagnetism.<br /><br />A tidal force causes objects to move along diverging paths near

Status
Not open for further replies.