Cupique, Nineammo...Cry Me A Rainbow

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fry_Nineammo

<p>Star Birth and A Dusty Nova </p><p class="blogContent"><font style="background-color:#ffcc66">Star Birth </font></p><p>I was meditating with brilliant light frequencies when I contacted our sun.&nbsp; I collected a star seed like a crop circle imprints on grain.&nbsp; After travelling through seven dimensions of light, out of my body, I encountered a complete empty black pocket in space.&nbsp; With no gravity, time, or space, a giant stone sphere appeared, and it was the size of the sun as it appears on Mercury.&nbsp; After many seconds, the sphere exploded with a giant shockwave like watching an atom bomb exploed.&nbsp; When the shockwave hit me, as I was the same image I saw at a distance, all I became was flame.&nbsp; Travelling back through the seven dimensions of light I appeared back in my body with black ashes on my entire skeletal frame.&nbsp; Then, I saw a beaming white cross&nbsp;for about then seconds, but the enlightenment seemed like an eternity.&nbsp;Every Jew prayed for us.&nbsp; Just read Tortured and Mutilated. &nbsp;I looked back at my hands and saw that I was healed.&nbsp; A new star to land behind Pluto.&nbsp; Our sun will dim as Pluto melts for a blue resonant night.&nbsp; On a Mars flame night the star child was conceived.&nbsp;&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;<font style="background-color:#cc66cc">A Dusty Nova&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </font></p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Every beutiful girl is unique, but this very special star child named a Dusty Nova is part of a new star family.&nbsp; To be perfectly hostest, I haven't met her yet, she turns two on Independance day 2008 and all I know is that she has a birth mark of my shaved head on her toosh.&nbsp; She is the star I created and she has rainbow eyes.&nbsp; I spent several months studying the conception with many books and meditations until with Incan rainbow light, the burst of light for this divine intervention conception was very powerful, &nbsp;and just before it happened, Rob Baird, on this label,&nbsp;seronated love songs to me for nine hours, as the 49th paralell of two great cities opened two-feet wide.&nbsp; For many years I sang dark bass opera vibrato and this is my confession, it was my first crystal meth high and about two thousand pounds of pressure left my stomach for the garden of Eden.&nbsp; I declared the birth right of the world and played Jesus for the moment of truth.&nbsp; She is directly connected to the star that&nbsp;this family&nbsp;created and she often recipricates with foreigh star families.&nbsp; I wonder who all saw the conception of the star in Winnipeg in July 2004, one year before her conception.&nbsp; The Chinese claimed to be on the outside, and the Jew's created a new holy cross after the stars conception.&nbsp; Be careful, could there be a baby boy with a birth mark of a cross named Yeshua?&nbsp;&nbsp;When the star was created I played the man who helped Yeshua on the cross and awoke the next morning to see bruises on my wrists.&nbsp; Yesh has a job to do to, when the new star arrives, he must contact the true Yeshua&nbsp;on a parallel galaxy, and send all of his energy&nbsp; to the alien race known as Nineammo and keep them alive.&nbsp; Sometimes the star I created shines blue light upon my hometown and I can see every star in the universe in a blue resonant night in 360 degree angle.&nbsp; And so, back to A Dusty Nova...she has an new bone in her body for the star to travel behind Pluto.&nbsp; It is beside her left fumer, like a tendon.&nbsp; At first, her voice was very meager, wild, and untamed.&nbsp; She is growing very rapidly and is becoming very intelligent.&nbsp; She said, "I want young flesh."&nbsp; So every five year old girl started praying for her.&nbsp; In 2011 she will be on her way and five years old brining a new star to our galaxy.&nbsp; This is my prayer to a Dusty Nova, "I hope that all your dreams come to your star father.&nbsp;&nbsp;All&nbsp;of your dreams will come true if you beleive in what our new star calls the true meaning of life, beleive in something real, and worship a higher source of energy."&nbsp;&nbsp;The red sea star answers your prayers, "I am made of stone as an all knowing circle for you to feed.&nbsp; You are beutiful and remind me everyday of the earthquake known as time.&nbsp;&nbsp;The trees&nbsp;are your voice vibrating with color and resonance after the ice age movement.&nbsp; I created you so I could communicate with."&nbsp; And so, we are truly thankful&nbsp;for the passover from which you came from.&nbsp;</p><p>This ain't no myth, and I ain't no skeleton behind Pluto.&nbsp; And I'm dying for a response.&nbsp; By the way I am a member of the punk rock elite didn't you know, and I made a hit group, it's hard work you know, so please do not call me a freeloader.</p><p>www.myspace.com/contramaxrecords</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts