Dark E/M Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

acsindg

Physicists have been postulating for some time on what Dark Energy is. There are lots of ideas about how to modify the gravitation and relativity theories using quantum mechanics , string theory etc. but none that work. A new electric theory " The Magnoflux Universe" has recently been revised on a blog site, explaining how electromagnetism is able to force the universe apart. It can work! What do you think?<br />Clive

V

vogon13

Another crapulent fecal-fest from the electric universe bloviators?<br /><br /><br />[shudder]<br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

A

acsindg

Hi,<br />I was rather hoping that someone would come up with experimental data that would prove or disprove that Dark Energy is caused by an electromagnetic force. If no-one can then the statistical probability is that the universe is being forced apart electrically. The first postulate of Part 1 of Magnoflux Universe under the section on the Solar system which was written 22 years ago states “The probability of the sun and planets having the same surface voltage is remote in a dynamic system, thus consideration must be given to what physical effects a direct current (DC) voltage difference between them will have.”<br />As time goes on, it is becoming more certain that a link exists between Dark Energy and the Magnoflux Force that is pushing the universe apart.<br />Clive<br />

W

why06

Can you post the site ? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div>________________________________________ <br /></div><div><ul><li><font color="#008000"><em>your move...</em></font></li></ul></div> </div>

A

acsindg

Hi why06<br />Well, I had a quick look at the thread but it looked like a mathermatic concept rather than a physical one which magnoflux is trying to encourage.<br /><br />I believe that when we talk of Dark Energy that we really mean the force that is pushing the universe apart. This force is electrostatic repulsion between the stars and is detailed in part1 of magnoflux universe. <br /><br />Dark Matter is different in that it represents the matter in the universe that is not glowing. In other words it is cool planetary, asteroid or moon material that is revolving around the stars. Part 2 magnoflux universe identifies this matter as being enclosed in a negative electron shell and is real touchable material.<br />Clive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts