dark-energy-radiation

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mickeyl

<p><font size="2">Dark-energy-radiation in the presence of mass, physicists have called&nbsp;"dark matter"; outside the presence of mass, they call it "dark energy".&nbsp; "Space" does not exist.&nbsp; The known four-forces (gravity, electro-magnetic, strong-nuclear force, weak-nuclear force) are all being powered by dark-energy-radiation, that is being injected into our universe from the absolute zero temperature of "dark-matter" that surrounds our expanding universe.&nbsp; See my updated discussion at:&nbsp; </font><font size="2">www.dark-energyuniverse.com</font></p>

O

origin

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Dark-energy-radiation in the presence of mass, physicists have called&nbsp;"dark matter"; outside the presence of mass, they call it "dark energy".&nbsp; "Space" does not exist.&nbsp; The known four-forces (gravity, electro-magnetic, strong-nuclear force, weak-nuclear force) are all being powered by dark-energy-radiation, that is being injected into our universe from the absolute zero temperature of "dark-matter" that surrounds our expanding universe.&nbsp; See my updated discussion at:&nbsp; www.dark-energyuniverse.com <br />Posted by mickeyl</DIV><br /><br />And we have a winner!!&nbsp; Pass go, do not collect $200, and go straight to the UNEXPLAINED! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

K

kyle_baron

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Dark-energy-radiation in the presence of mass, physicists have called&nbsp;"dark matter"; outside the presence of mass, they call it "dark energy".&nbsp;</DIV></p><p><strong>This is certainly plausible.&nbsp; Or is it just&nbsp;a hidden&nbsp;dimension, that acts this way?</strong></p><p>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>&nbsp;"Space" does not exist.&nbsp; The known four-forces (gravity, electro-magnetic, strong-nuclear force, weak-nuclear force) are all being powered by dark-energy-radiation, that is being injected into our universe from the absolute zero temperature of "dark-matter" that surrounds our expanding universe.&nbsp; See my updated discussion at:&nbsp; www.dark-energyuniverse.com <br />Posted by mickeyl</DIV></p><p><strong>The absolute zero temperature of dark matter.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Is this the reason that we can't see it?&nbsp; Still, it could&nbsp; be another dimension?</strong></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="4"><strong></strong></font></p> </div>

E

emperor_of_localgroup

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Dark-energy-radiation in the presence of mass, physicists have called&nbsp;"dark matter"; outside the presence of mass, they call it "dark energy".&nbsp; "Space" does not exist.&nbsp; The known four-forces (gravity, electro-magnetic, strong-nuclear force, weak-nuclear force) are all being powered by dark-energy-radiation, that is being injected into our universe from the absolute zero temperature of "dark-matter" that surrounds our expanding universe.&nbsp; See my updated discussion at:&nbsp; www.dark-energyuniverse.com <br />Posted by mickeyl</DIV><br /><br /><font size="2">I will give chance to any idea or theory on this subject&nbsp; of dark anything rather than believing people who pretend to know everything&nbsp; and post false statements in this forums.</font></p><p><font size="2">I'll read the article in your website when I get time and hopefully will make a comment. </font></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="2" color="#ff0000"><strong>Earth is Boring</strong></font> </div>

D

derekmcd

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Dark-energy-radiation in the presence of mass, physicists have called&nbsp;"dark matter"; outside the presence of mass, they call it "dark energy".&nbsp; "Space" does not exist.&nbsp; The known four-forces (gravity, electro-magnetic, strong-nuclear force, weak-nuclear force) are all being powered by dark-energy-radiation, that is being injected into our universe from the absolute zero temperature of "dark-matter" that surrounds our expanding universe.&nbsp; See my updated discussion at:&nbsp; www.dark-energyuniverse.com <br /> Posted by mickeyl</DIV></p><p>Just how do you propose any type of matter at absolute zero transfers energy to anything?</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div> </div><br /><div><span style="color:#0000ff" class="Apple-style-span">"If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing." - Homer Simpson</span></div> </div>

O

origin

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Dark-energy-radiation in the presence of mass, physicists have called&nbsp;"dark matter"; outside the presence of mass, they call it "dark energy".&nbsp; </DIV></p><p>Physicist&nbsp;say no such thing.&nbsp;&nbsp;The terms dark energy and dark matter both have the word dark in them&nbsp;but they are&nbsp;in no way remotely related (as far as is currently known).</p><p>Dark matter is simply what scientists are&nbsp;calling the phenomina that is responsible for the&nbsp;excess&nbsp;gravity seen in galaxies and&nbsp;galactic clusters&nbsp;not due to observed matter.&nbsp; Your web site is not clear how dark matter&nbsp;relates to this&nbsp;'excess' gravity.&nbsp; The dark matter you talk about&nbsp;on your site does not even appear to be&nbsp;the same thing that science is refering to as dark matter.&nbsp;&nbsp;It seems you have coopted the term and used it for something else.</p><p>Dark energy is the term used&nbsp;for the observed accleration of the expansion of the&nbsp;universe.&nbsp; Again, your website does not seem to&nbsp;even address&nbsp;the acceleration of the universe's growth.&nbsp; Your site discusses&nbsp;how dark energy is resoposible for, well, basically everthing it seems.&nbsp; So again you have coopted&nbsp;the term, dark energy and applied to to&nbsp;something completely different than what science coined the term for.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</p><p>I recommend that you develop new terms&nbsp;such as 'universal&nbsp;nonEM radiation flux" and "quantum mass precursor" or something like that.&nbsp; This will avoid confusion of having the same terms applied to different phenomina.<br /><br />&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts