Did we miss a dragon04 vs crazyeddie "lovefest"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spaceadmin

did anyone catch the abuse report user crazyeddie submitted Wednesday, and/or monitor what was going on in that thread? yet another dragon-CE personal conflict, going on for several posts. I was about to lock it down until I realized the report was two days old, and the thread had gotten back on track since. still, I feel just letting is slide is not proper, even if I'm not quite clear how and when it went wrong and who gets the most blame. some unquoted nasty comment by dragon, which may have been targeted towards people in the case being discussed, not other users, but crazyeddie thought it was directed at him, so it all quickly escalates, to the point dragon preemptively dares us to ban him and accuses admin/mods of protecting crazyeddie, yadda yadda yadda.

R

rubicondsrv

spaceadmin":17euqwnb said:
did anyone catch the abuse report user crazyeddie submitted Wednesday, and/or monitor what was going on in that thread? yet another dragon-CE personal conflict, going on for several posts. I was about to lock it down until I realized the report was two days old, and the thread had gotten back on track since. still, I feel just letting is slide is not proper, even if I'm not quite clear how and when it went wrong and who gets the most blame. some unquoted nasty comment by dragon, which may have been targeted towards people in the case being discussed, not other users, but crazyeddie thought it was directed at him, so it all quickly escalates, to the point dragon preemptively dares us to ban him and accuses admin/mods of protecting crazyeddie, yadda yadda yadda.

I removed two bad posts directed at dragon04.

mastercomposter insulted dragon, and eddie quoted the insult and added on.

MC was warned, but I have not decided on weather to warn eddie.

Y

yevaud

Eddie as well. It was only several days ago that I'd mentioned to him in a thread that he shouldn't really complain if he gets told something he doesn't like, but then responds in kid and keeps it going; all it does is exacerbate the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.