Did you see the film Armageddon ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

karia

In the film Armageddon in one scene the female pilot who is taking the air ship to the space is wearing just<br /><br />RUBBER SLIPPERS...where i was amazed....!!!!<br />it's funny that the editor has done such a fault!<br />The female pilot (JESSICA STEEN) is walking here and there with her RUBBER SLIPPERS...at space inside the air ship!!<br /><br />Funny....the editor has forgotten to ask her to puton to boots!<br />I saw it, u may have seen it too.Look again!<br /><br />These type of Acting affects the quality of the films..<br />Specially the Quality increased by great actors like "Bruce wills" was a waste as this scene is running.<br /><br />jessica steen may interested in wearing rubbers and she has a right to do it but the editor could have ask her to remove them!<br /><br />she can wear them any where at her home or even on the road ..but how can we believe she is wearing them at space!!<br /><br />she could have think about it!<br /><br />THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS IS THAT I FOUND HER TELEPHONE NUMBER AND I CALLED HER ASKING IT...<br />yOU WILL NOT BELIEVE SHE ANSWERED ME <br /><br /><br />"WHAT'S YOUR RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT MY SLIPPERS, EVEN NOW I'M WEARING THEM AT MY HOME YOU KEEP YOUR BUSINESS.....i WAS ON THEM AS MY HABBIT YOU DON'T WANNA THINK IT !"<br /><br />IS THIS THE WAY A REAL GOOD ACTRESS FEATURING A PILOT?<br /><br />WHAT DO U ALL THINK?<br />I THINK SHE HAS TO LEARN FIRST OF ALL THAT SHE SHOULD BE MUCH RESPONSIBLE ..<br /><br />HERE'S A PIC OF HER WITH THEM..

R

rhodan

Sorry Karia, your picture can not be approved. Please check if it's under 100k. You can shrink it by using paint if it isn't.

S

spacechump

I guess a better question would be "Who the hell cares?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts