Display Messed Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abq_farside

It appears like the display under the bread crumbs is not as neatly formatted as it was. I noticed this yesterday but thought maybe it was my system, but today it is looking the same way. I am using IE8.

Click on the image below to see the full size and a better view what I am seeing.

D

doublehelix

abq_farside":1yln3jkn said:
It appears like the display under the bread crumbs is not as neatly formatted as it was. I noticed this yesterday but thought maybe it was my system, but today it is looking the same way. I am using IE8.

Click on the image below to see the full size and a better view what I am seeing.

Is it still acting like that, an hour or so later since you posted it?

-dh

A

abq_farside

doublehelix":3lbcrj2p said:
Is it still acting like that, an hour or so later since you posted it?

-dh

Yes

When I went into Missions and Launches it looked a bit different

A

abq_farside

It funny because occasionally it appears to be well formatted and other times it almost looks like it is putting all the header information in random order. It almost appears like a html table is getting over written or something like that.

M

MeteorWayne

Agreed. It's not consistent in how it's messed up, but it is consistently messed up :)

Not really causing any problem, just mildly annoying.

D

doublehelix

Thanks, guys! I forwarded this thread on to the product manager and she's going to look into it.

-dh

D

doublehelix

OK, I wasn't able to replicate this in IE8, but it has shown up in IE7 here in the office. We're going to pursue further to see what's up. Thanks!

-dh

M

MeteorWayne

Just to clarify, I am using IE8, but had to select the IE7 compatibility mode quite a while ago since otherwise the posting window is all screwed up. So while I am running IE8 everywhere else, my SDC experience is the IE8-> IE7 compatability mode.

Anyone who posts more than a dozen sentences has had to do the same thing, so many or most IE8 users are in this same configuration.

MW

S

Swampcat

I had it happen to me for the first time this morning. It just affected the bottom of the SDC home page as far as scrambled text is concerned, but the entire page was wider than my display. Using Firefox 3.5.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.